10

"What,are you surprised how I know your brother-in-law?"asked Khushi little rudely.

"Correction Miss Khurrana,my ex brother- in-law. My sister is a divorcee. And I would ask you to keep it in mind everytime you mix that man with me or my sister"said Arnav,formally.

So this is the true ASR... Hmm,interesting.. Thought Khushi .

"Mr Raizada. It is not my problem or fault. You might have forgotten that you have not announced your sister's divorce to the world yet. So for an outsider,you both are related to that man" said Khushi the same way he did.

Arnav was silent. It was true. For the world, Anjali was still the legally wedded wife of Aryan Singh Raichand. He had thought to announce the divorce. But didnot,not wanting to alert the enemy. He knew the moment Aryan or Aarav Raichand knew about the divorce,they would go to any extent. They might even try to end Anjali and him. So before he was ready to the end,fully,he had to move quitely.

Khushi too understood what his silence meant. She sighed. This is what she feared. Both of them were too head strong. And fiercely protective of their families.That is why she was trying to stay calm while dealing with Arnav. As it involves his and his sister directly..

" Look Mr Raizada..I have no enemity with you or your sister. Infact I adore Anjali for her courage a lot. Even though you might think me as an arrogant person,who doesnot know any pain,it's not true. And I would never do anything to harm anyone innocent. All I wish for is a cooperation with you. Because I know you too wish to destroy Aryan Singh Raichand. And two is better than one. If we coordinate,then he would not know what has hit him..That is all. Do give it a thought. It's a win- win deal"said Khushi and got off,after keeping the cash and tip under the menu card.

Arnav was silent. Infact he sat there listening to Khushi,it meant he had already accepted her offer. But Khushi did not know that.

What was running in his mind?

What was the cause of hatred that KK had for Aryan Singh Raichand..The amount of loathing he felt from her when she mentioned that name made him wonder. And he was amazed by her self control too. She never loose her cool. If he was not sensitive then he would not have felt her loathing too..

Arnav too left some money as tip. The waiter celebrated that day. It was his good luck after all ..To get double tips,how lucky..

After reaching AR,Arnav called Aman.

Aman entered knocking..

"Aman,arrange a formal meeting with KK. Sent the mail to her private assistant. Specifically mention that ASR is ready for the collaboration. But sent it tomorrow.."ordered Arnav..

Aman wondered what happened to Arnav. Why was he so sure Kk would receive the mail. And what collaboration was he talking about.. He doesnot know any details about it.. Still he has to do so,as his boss ordered..

On the other side Khushi's office..

Neha and Karan were both present as they were discussing the upcoming event of their company. It was the annual party of Khuranna Empire who h falls on the day of her father's birthday. The first stone,the first deal were signed by her mother ont he same day..

The executives were silently noting down KK's order one by one. One thing about Khushi was noticable was,she never like to do things unprepared. Yes,things might take a certain turn at any moment. But for that too we need to be prepared. Like,it's so easy for death to knock our door. So be prepared to die. It's not like we are waiting for death,but if death comes so what. Accept that too. Look into the eyes of death too and say,so what..

That is what Khushi was. Some can say,she thinks too much. But when you wish to take a step,it's better to be ready for the worst first.  And that is why Khurrana Empire could flourish under KK.

She took risks,but prepared for the fall too. She had been so prepared for anything that,even when something happened after a year of taking over,and Khuranna empire was on the verge of collapse,she had alternative ways to rise up again.. That made her employees respect her and her abilities..

"Mr Chen,please arrange jet for our special guest from South Korea. We are planning to expand in Asia now that Europe and USA is almost saturated. Asia is ever-growing market with its developing countries and huge population. And what is more helpful for us that a country focused on Entertainment.."said Khushi to Mr Chen,a South Korean employee as the meeting concluded.

The managerial teams left the room and only Khushi,Neha and Karan were left behind.

"Neha,if your recieve any mail from ASR,do accept it. And arrange a meeting with ASR  as soon as possible.. We are already late"said Khushi and immersed herself in her work leaving Neha confused and Karan amused..