12

Three days after the meeting was held,Arnav was sitting in Khushi's office room,reading the contract. He had also brought the contract from his lawyer. Khushi was reading it too. Both sides had already reached the agreement before. Points were crystal clear. Just the lawyers had to make it legal soon. Both finished reading,looked up and smiled at each other. For the true agreement was not in the papers. Still both were entering a profitable venture together and were happy about that. After signing the documents,Arnav sat there as they had to discuss the plans,the real plan this time. To not creat doubt,Aman had choosen to not accompany him.

Khushi called Neha.. Telling her that no one was allowed to come to the top floor for two hours,she kept the intercom..

"So Mr Raizada,can we first come clean,like what steps have you taken against Aryan  and Aarav Raichand..I would do that too. Then we will take what we feel right,from both sides and walk ahead"said Khushi as she got up from her seat and walked to Arnav who was sitting on the sofa in her office..

Arnav smiled at Khushi. She was as blunt as always. In these days of meeting her,atleast he understood that Khushi Khurrana doesnot beat around bush. She is silent,yet when needed she would not mind mincing her words. At least for work. And as much as he has observed her interaction with her assistant Neha and Karan,with them too,she was bluntly honest and they loved her with that..

Arnav also had enough of sugar coated bullets. He liked her,who didnot care about who he was. Her my way or highway attitude,he liked it. It was not that she would disrespect people or go around scolding people with loud voice. Or she would use her position to make things difficult for anyone. It's just she was what she was,honest,open yet cold and distant..

"Miss Khurrana,I would not mind knowing what your enemity with Raichands is.. Why do you hate them so much.. As much as I know you donot have any relation with Raichands. Khuranna are not related to them in any way.."asked Arnav. The question that was not asked was what is your relationship with Mr and Mrs Khurrana. It is a open fact they donot have any child. Yet suddenly a girl was there as their daughter out of nowhere. Who was she,no one dared to question,after Khushi shut the press,after someone dared to ask her her origin in a conference..She had told them,she was the daughter of Mr and Mrs Khurrana,the heir to Khuranna Empire. And if they wanted to find her background to prove her a gold digger,then they donot need to. She was an adult why Mr and Mrs Khurrana adopted her. And it's their family matter..

Khushi knew this question was coming. Arnav was a shrewd businessman. And he would not let her have an upper hand. He would question her origin. And she was well prepared..

"Mr Raizada,you donot need to beat around the bush to question me about who am I actually. I am Khushi Khurrana. And the enemity I have with Aryan Raichand stems from my past. He has snatched everything from me"said Khushi .

Arnav looked at Khushi who said it yet was salmly sitting. What has this girl gone through to be this calm..

"So miss Khurrana,what do you think we should do now? As you know,my family has enimity with Raichands. My mother never liked that man. And they used my father's trust against us. So to let them have the taste of their own medicine,I have planted people around them,slowly gaining their trust. Especially Rahul,the best friend of Aryan Raichand.Though he is my last card. He can help us with some details"Arnav told Khushi..

Khushi was happy, knowing her partner was an intelligent man. He had played where he was most weak at and looked out for. Aarav Raichand had betrayed Arnav's dad using friendship. Yet Arnav had planted spy there. How intelligent Arnav was,how hard it must have been,Khushi knew it well..