2

Khushi Khuranna looked at the report in her hand and smirked..
  Neha, her secretory shivered watching the devilish smirk on KK's face.  Everyone in Khuranna Empire knew what the smirk of KK means...
It means utter destruction. The person who created KK's smirk is doomed to suffer in hell.  And today's report is on Raizada Industry that is managed by and owned by Aryan Singh Raichand, who proudly introduces himself as ASR..

   But those who know the truth about the name ASR know that only the heir of Raizada family can use the name ASR.  It was the name of Arnav's father Avinash Singh Raizada and now belongs to Arnav. But like a fool, Aryan Raichand introduces himself as ASR.

   Khushi Khuranna gazed at the bustling city of New York lost in the past.  The past that she wants to forget yet needd to recall to add oil to the fire of vegenance. Her eyes red recalling the sweet and innocent sister of her, Kashish Gupta.  She had lost so much in the hand of Aryan Raichand..  And now the time has come to repay the debt..

"What you have done to my family,I will do the same to you Aryan Raichand..I will take away everything you hold dear. I will make you beg for freedom,yet you will not get it. What he'll looks like,you would know then.."thought Khushi..Her grip was so tight that the pen she was twirling between her fingers broke..

Neha,who was still there,hurried away from there..

Just then a call came..A small smile bloomed in the cold face of Khushi..

"Khushi,dear,when are you arriving home? The puja is almost starting.. Did you forget it's for you only? And you are late yourself.. How would the Pandit complete it? Khushi,why are you not answering? ... Ohh my God,what should I do with this girl?"the lady on the other side continued to talk..

Khushi massaged her head helplessly.. The only person who could talk ten to dozen with her,without even getting scolded,her mom.. Mrs Ananya Khurrana..

"Mom.. Calm down. You donot ever let me answer with your continuous questions..Okay. I am coming soon. Donot worry.."said Khushi with slight smile..

Her mom kept the call happy. She was the only person who could nag Khushi and make her talk,make her smile after everything happened with Khushi..

Though before Khushi,Ananya was herself a calm,collected woman,fiercely independent, straight with answers,somewhat rude..Her childless life was deemed as a curse by her in laws. Except her husband,Dev Khuranna,everyone had pointed fingers at her for that. And when it crossed the limits,the couple left India for good and started from scratch.. Khushi came to their life like a miracle,during their visit to India,for the death anniversary of Ananya's mother..

From then on,Ananya had changed into her old self,the chirpy,smiling,caring mother for Khushi. And it somehow healed the trio..