Prologue

Khushi Gupta,the cheerful smiling butterfly of Gupta family, looked at the man sleeping beside her after destroying her life,after raping her with hatred.

    "You killed me today ASR. You killed the innocent Khushi Gupta today. But the punishment of your crimes are yet to come. And I will make sure you pay back for every sin you have done. Its my promise to you ASR" vowed Khushi in her heart.

   The man,ASR woke up from his sleep and looked at the beauty beside him lustfully.

   "Not bad my dear Saali Sahiba. You are good at this too. And it is better than that useless sister of yours who died in my bed.. Ha ha.." said the man smiling wickedly.

   Tear drops rolled from her eyes recalling her sister,Kashish. Her heart cried for her. And the pain made her vow of vegenance more fierce.

   The man was about to touch her again when he suddenly got a call and left in rush.

   Khushi painfully walked towards her clothes and wear them. She left from there.

    Nobody knew when the then 18 year old Khushi Gupta along with her mother Garima Gupta,father Sashi Gupta went. The man called ASR looked for every nook and corner of India for her. But he could never locate her.

   And time moved on. Six years passed. The man called ASR aka Aryan Singh Raichand was still as he was before.

   But somewhere far away another ASR was waiting for the right time to strike. And he was Arnav Singh Raizada...

    There was also a girl in her twenties, planning the doom of Aryan Singh Raichand. She was Khushi Khuranna,KK..

   Let's see what will happen to them..