5

New York

Arnav Singh Raizada,the heir of Raizada family. One of the richest family in the world. From childhood he never lacked anything. He,his sister,his parents,were perfect family. His grandparents had lost their life when Arnav was just a tiny baby,in an accident..Raichands and Raizadas were family friends from the generation of their grandparents,with Arnav's grandmother being cousin sister of Raichand's old madam..

Arnav's father was the same age as Araav Raichand.. Abhinash Singh Raizada married Ratna,whom Araav too liked. It created a short fued between the friends. But soon Raizadas lost their unborn due to miscarriage and Araav got married to Sonali,who died after Aryan was born. Soon Anjali was born and the friendship between Raizadas and Raichands rekindled with Anjali and Aryan's marriage being fixed by Abhinash and Araav. Ratna never liked Aarav,for she could she his cunning nature behind gentle,polite mask. When Abhinash was ready to leave Ratna for Aarav,she had showed him, how Aarav was a Playboy,drunkard,trying to manipulate Abhinash..So their friendship broke.. Yet while Ratna thought Aarav had distanced himself from Abhishek,got married to Sonali,a girl from rich family,Aarav got close to Abhishek again..

He told Abhinash that whatever he saw was a plan,so that he would marry Ratna without any guilt,as Ratna was a good girl and loved Abhinash..

Slowly they again got close,yet Abhinash hid it from Ratna for years. It was only when Sonali gave birth to Aryan and lost her life that she saw Abhinash  with Aarav,trying to console him,while she had gone to the same hospital for her appointment with her doctor ..

After confronting Abhinash,he shouted at her for trying to separate from his friend. He told her whatever Araav had fed him. Ratna tried to show him,make him understand.. Yet everytime Araav would turn the situation to his favour..

So she just gave up. Soon she was pregnant with Anjali. When Anjali's marriage was fixed few days after her birth,she protested again. But Abhinash just told her,he wished it. But if Anjali would object once she is older,he would never get her married to Aryan. It somehow silenced Ratna. As much as she knew, Abhinash  was a great father. Actually he was an honest man. Just he couldnot see through the wicked face of Aarav Raichand..

Then Arnav was born and the old Raizada couple lost their lives in an accident,when they were travelling from Lukhnow to Delhi to meet Arnav..

Somehow slowly Aarav fed Abhinash with the idea that Arnav was a child born with bad luck. Abhinash didnot do anything. Yet he was distant from Arnav. And the love he showered on Anjali made Arnav crave for it. Yet it was not his..

Ratna was there with Arnav at his every step. Yet when he was mere four year old,Ratna lost her life, succumbed to fever,that was too high to control..

From then on Arnav bece the child of Anjali. Abhinash couldnot handle it,the death of Ratna. And Aarav slowly took him int he path of no return. He made Abhinash a drunkard.. And within two years,he too lost his life in a car accident..

The children had no one. As Ratna was an orphan and Raizada family had single children for generation,there was no relatives for them too..

And Aarav was waiting for that. He became the legal guardian of the pair. First thing he did was separating Arnav and Anjali. Then shifting in Raizada mansion with Aryan..

When Anjali turned adult,Aryan with his sugar coated behaviour,made her fall for him. And without even Arnav's presence,Anjali and Aryan got married..

Arnav,who was in USA from the age of ten,had no contact with Anjali. It was only when he started to work,build his own empire,that he sent his most trusted man,Aman Mathur to India to know about his sister. And what he found left him devastated..

He returned to India immediately and saw Anjali,gone was the pampered princess. She was living like a servant in her own home..

He created a mess,which scared Raichands. For no matter what Arnav and Anjali were the true owner of Raizada industry..Yet it was just an empty vessel.Raichands had long drained it.And Arnav knew it too..

He could not take Anjali with him. But he left Anjali with a phone,some money and Mrs Mathur,as caretaker..

Yet what he heard left him shattered. Anjali could not become a mother again. He knew how much it meant to her. And Aryan Singh Raichand had destroyed the only happiness of his sister..