Chapter 1

"Shit I'm so late" I groaned climbing in my window with kayliee following in.

We got in and I found a pair of legs Infront of me and when I looked up, I see my mum.

"Where the hell have you been" she hissed clenching her jaw

"At a party, calm down" I hissed back at her. I grabbed kayliees hand and headed downstairs.

"What party exactly ends at 3 in the morning?" She asked widening her eyes with anger.

I scoffed and made my way into the kitchen lighting up a cigarette but yet to be thrown out my mouth.

"No Alex, I'm tired of you and your disrespect for everyone in this home, your going to be much more mature than this" she spat stepping on the cigarette.

"Your going to be with Liam until your better, and I don't want to hear anything you have to say"

I grabbed kayliees hand and headed out the door.
"Where are you going? You just came back!" My mum raised her voice.

"Don't know and don't care" I spat slamming the door and headed off to the party.

"It's alright Alex, you'll loosen up a bit" she said as she went through her phone.

We walked a bit more until we met up with some drunken teenagers around a campfire.

"Get me a drink" I growled and moments later kayliee was replaced by Max.

He handed me my drink and gripped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him

I started laughing like an idiot as the alcohol began to take over. He grabbed my bum and brought my body closer to his.

As the music began to get louder, I started to grind my hips. I started to grind deeper into his hips until I felt his bulge underneath me.

His head was tilt back, his eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly hung open.

I took the opportunity of kissing him and leaving wet kisses along his jaw to his neck.

"Let's take this some where more private" he slurred taking my hand leading me into the back.

"Get off of her!" Someone growled yanking me back away from max and everyone else.

They threw me on their back as I started punching and kicking for them to let go.

"Let me dowwwnn" I slurred but they only tightened their grip around my thighs.

"What the hell did you drink Alex"
"I dunnnoooo" I slurred shutting my eyes due to the amount of light.

I was put in the back seat of a truck or something but my body was laying on 3 people.

As I was about to say something else, I heard the engine start and I began to black out..

short chapter but it's the beginning. Tell me what ya think and please comment and vote!
Byee😅❤️