Chapter 10

-Alex-

My body hurts me so much it feels like I fell of a 12 story building. I took a glance around the room until I remembered I was in Harry's room, but I'm alone.

I slowly got up and made my way to my room . I stood Infront of my mirror and saw all the bruises on my forearms and my face.

I made my way downstairs and found Eleanor In the kitchen.
"Eleanor?" I asked quietly
"Alex your up!" She yelled
"Yeah how long have I been out"
"About three hours, are you in pain?" She asked touching my bruises.

"Yeah, just don't touch them."
"Harry called me, he told me to stay with you until he comes back. I was gonna tell the guys but he said he'd hurt you more and I couldn't" she said feeling relieved

"Thank god your here" I said with relief. El wanted me to take her upstairs so she could pack me a few things, she was gonna keep me with her for a couple days. I took her inside my room and she started packing my clothes while I sat on the bed.

"Alex can I tell you something?" She asked putting the bag on the floor. I nodded my head.

"Okay but you can't tell anybody, promise. And I'm hoping this will get your mind off the things that happened" She smiled. Well this was gonna be big news.

"I promise tell me" I laughed

"I might be having a baby" she said, excitement filling her face.

"No way!" I screamed.

"Does Louis know?" I asked
"Nooo I wanna make sure first" she said packing my shirts. I got up to get my sweats but I was yanked back.

I look up and my eyes met with Harry's eyes, I could tell he was drunk, and his breath smelled.

"Harry get out" yelled Eleanor.
He ignored What she said and he put me on the bed. He tried leaning in but Eleanor pulled him back.

He pushed her back on the wall.
"Don't push her!" I yelled moving him away from her.

"Eleanor are you okay?" I asked but she started screaming.. She said she might be

Harry pulled me back away from her and tried to get a kiss but I kept getting out of his grip, until he grabbed me and pushed me down by my forearms.

"Let go of me!" I yelled over Eleanor's screams. He tried getting closer but someone pushed him back.

"You fucking dick!" Yelled someone giving Harry a punch in the face. I went over to Eleanor and Louis, who was helping her up.

"Alex? What the fuck happened!" He yelled helping Eleanor up.
I turned around and saw Harry on the floor and Liam's jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Alex.." He whispered, his eyes widened when he walked closer to me. He looked over at Harry and started breathing heavy.

"That bastard!" He yelled.
He carried me out of my room and put me downstairs on the couch. He touched my bruises and I winced in pain.

"How did this happen, tell me every detail" Liam said trying to calm down and Louis and Eleanor were sitting across from us.

"Okay. I was at the party talking with Luke and Ashton and calum. I got up and looked for Harry and found him making out with some dumb bitch. ". I looked at Louis and Liam who looked frustrated.

"And then i found Luke, so I kissed Luke, and no it didn't mean anything. Harry punched Luke and took me here. He threw me on his bed and locked his bedroom door and took of his shirt. He tried to has sex with " before I could finish Liam freaked

"He didn-"
"Let me finish" I spoke.

"He tried to take off my pants and kiss me but I moved away and he tried it again but I slapped him away. Then he laid me down and started beating me until I was unconscious and when I woke up.. I looked like this" I said trying not to cry.

Louis immediately got up and took me into a bear hug. I looked over at Liam who looked like he was about to murder someone.

"I can't fucking believe this!" He yelled getting up. "Are you in pain?" He asked. I could tell he's actually worried by looking at his eyes.

"Yeah, a lot" I said taking a deep breath. I got up and hugged Liam.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed.
"I'm so stupid, this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such a pain"

"Don't even think of blaming yourself for this, because guess what? It's not your fault. Harry's gonna get it" said Liam.

As I was about to say something but Harry walked down the stairs. Louis put me and Eleanor behind him incase he tried getting close to us.

"Move" he growled at Liam.
"You actually think I'm going to let you?" Laughed Liam.
"Liam don't make me" he yelled.
"I'm not scared of you styles" he said.

"You will when I get my hands on her" he smirked walking closer to me.

"Liam I Told you to fucking move out of my way!" He yelled going to punch Liam, but Liam caught his fist before it could hit his face.

"And that's where you're wrong" he yelled punching him in the jaw and pushing him back on the floor. He hit his head and I think passed out.

"I think I'm gonna go" whispered Eleanor in my ear holding onto her stomach. I nodded and she left from the back door.

"Do you want me to take you to a hospital?" Asked Louis sitting by me. I shook my head. He came to give me a hug but he accidentally pressed on my forearms.

I nearly cried and moved back.
"I'm so sorry love! I didn't mean it" he said gently touching it. I nodded and got up.

"Alex I think you need to go to the hospital, your In a lot of pain" said Liam still looking at Harry with disgust.

"Louis you take her, I'm gonna stay here until this bastard wakes up" he spit sitting on the couch still looking at him.