Chapter 11

"No I'll be alright" I said.
"Okay how About I go get you something to wrap your arm with?" Louis suggested.

Louis carried me into the car and I laid down in the back. And he drove off to some store.

"Alex, were you scared" he asked with his voice cracking in the end

"Well yeah, I couldn't even breath under his grip" I whisper

"If you want, I'll tell Liam to take Harry out of the house so you won't have to be around him. Don't worry I'm going to care for you" he said.
"Thanks Louis it means a lot, where are Niall and zayn" I asked.
"Oh they're at Michaels place, they might spend the night"

....
We left the store and went into the car

"Whatcha wanna eat?" He asked
"Nothing" I answered
"No your going to eat, tell me what you want" he said looking at me from the drivers mirror.

"Nothing, Louis " I said. But he kept bugging me.
"Too bad, I'll order something from kfc" he said opening the phone calling on speaker.

"Hello, I'd like a tub of spicy chicken, two large fries and two cokes" he said.

"Sorry I didn't get that,say it again"

"I said I want a tub of spicy chicken two large fries and two cokes"

"Sir please speak English I don't understand anything your saying"

I don't know if it was because of his accent or she was just being a bitch.

"You know what? Screw it! I'm getting mcdonalds!" He yelled angrily

" well it's not my job to take your order"

This bitch, it kind of is

"What the fook do you mean! That's your job that's your fooking job you fooking losa its your fooking job!" He yelled shutting it and I laugh loud enough to make him chuckle

We got home and Louis called Liam. He took Harry to some place so it was Louis and I at home.

"Are you feeling better love?" He asked handing me my Big Mac. I nodded and starred at the stairs.

He looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Okay well if your not going to eat, your gonna sleep" he said carrying me up the stairs.

"Sorry if I'm heavy" I yawned
"Oh please your lighter than Eleanor" he joked.
He laid me down and gave me an extra blanket and he turned on the tv.
"Watch anything you want" he smiled going to change his clothes.

"Turn around unless you wanna see a naked Louis" he laughed

" I don't really care" I sighed looking at the tv. He finished and got some pillows.

"Okay sit up for one momento" he said lifting my arm. He put some pillows under my arm and He laid back down next to me I was going to change the channel but I fell into a deep sleep.

...

I woke up at like 3am from all the fucking pain. I got up and took the wrap off my shoulder to see how it looked and it wasn't good.

"Louis wake up" I said moving him.
"Louis wake uppp" I said again but he wouldn't move.
"Ugh fuck you" I groaned making my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to see if there was anything I can take to stop the pain but they didn't have anything.

I went to the kitchen counter and sat on it. "Oh my god" I groaned touching my face. I was in so much fucking pain but there wasn't anyone to do anything.

I went into the bathroom and got a good look at my face. I felt a tear slip down my face when I saw how I actually looked like. How does someone do this? I went back into the living room and sat on the couch.

I sat Putting my head between my knees and starred at the tv which was turned off. A few minutes later of sitting in the dark alone, someone opened the door and walked in. I quickly wiped the tear from my face.

They walked close to me and got a good look of me before they gently carried me outside the house. They put me in the car beside them before they drove off.

I looked at the person when we got to a red light and it was Harry. I got a good look at him and it looked like he's been beaten and it looked like he's been crying. Why did he come back.

About 15 minutes of silence, he parked in the frozen yogurt shop.

We sat in the chairs outside and when a waiter came to us Harry told him to leave.

It's so cold why the he couldn't he just let us sit inside. I wrapped my arms around myself. He looked at me and was taking off his sweater.

I shook my head. "No" I growled.
"Alex listen" he said trying not to raise his voice.

"I didn't want to hurt you like how I did. But I did and I extremely regret hurting you like that, hurting you at all infact" he said connecting his eyes to mine.

He had some scratches on his jaw.
"I know, this feels like too much and it is. I hate the idea of you being around guys because I just want you to myself. Alex I'm truly sorry. You have every right to be angry with me" he said reaching for my hand but I flinched back.

"Don't act like this!" He yelled standing up causing his chair to fall back. I put my feet on the floor and stood up facing him.

"Why are you gonna hit me again? Well go ahead!" I yelled back.

"It's not my fault your stupid Self caused all of this!" I yelled looking directly into his eyes.

"No you know what? It is your fault!" But before I could say anything else..

"It's your fault Because your you and that's what gotten me to fall so crazy in love with you!" He yelled back looking at the floor after realizing what he just said.

"You what?" I asked surprised smiling
"I love you Alex okay? I love you and you make me do the most fucked up things" he said trying to lower his voice.

Those three little words that I have been dying to hear, just came out of his mouth.

"I. I love you too" I said moving closer to him. He pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me.

I winced from the pain and he let go a little bit. I looked up at him and weakly smiled.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll try to calm myself some other way. I'm so  sorry" he said hugging me whispering in the crook of my neck