Chapter 16

I woke up due to a door opening and I look up seeing Harry looking down with anger in his eyes. I quickly sit up as my back hit something hard.

Louis groans rubbing his eyes.
" you slept with her" Harry growls deeply walking closer to us.

"No mate, yo-"
"Alex?" I hear a soft voice seeing Liam walk up to me and take me into his arms.

" I'm so sorry Liam" I cried and I could hear louis zayn and Harry arguing outside the room.

...
After Liam and I talked I got up making my way into my room grabbing some clothes and headed into the bathroom.

I striped down, but kept my bra and panties on. I look in the mirror and my eyes widened. All the scars and bruises on my body. Some starting to fade

I grab a razor from the bathroom mirror and slid it across my thigh.

" Alex" I hear a hard voice boom and I look in the mirror seeing Harry nearly in tears.

" I'm not going to hurt you"

" don't" I cry walking to the wall. He walks closer to me I feel my body starting to shake. He took it from my hand and set it on the sink.

" Liam!" I yell falling to the floor putting my head between my knees softly Crying.

" what did you do" I hear a deep voice and someone's quickly by my side trying to comfort me.

" that's my sister Harry, you don't know how angry it makes me seeing you do this to her!"

I look beside me seeing Niall trying
his best to make me feel safe, holding my torn body close to his as Harry argues with the rest of the boys.

" babe, don't be scared" Niall whispers kissing my forehead. He stands me up taking me out of the bathroom.

" Harry you need to control yourself" louis says calmly looking at me. He hands me his shirt and I put it on.

" shut up Lou" his voice beams walking closer to me and I hide behind Niall.

"Harry you need to watch yourself. Alex is my sister and you have no idea how much pain your causing me when you hurt her!" Liam yells.

It's the first time I've ever heard Liam yell this frustratedly. I turn around and see Harry in tears

" you guys think I want to be like this.. I didn't fucking want this all to happen but that's what happens to Me" he says trying to calm himself.

I run past Niall and to Harry and he quickly responds by hugging me, picking me off my feet.

" I know you didn't mean to" I sob into the crook of his neck. He holds me closer to him.

" I'm sorry Alex. You deserve to be treated like a princess and I haven't been doing that" he cries

" but I'm no prince Fo-" I pull back getting lost in his eyes

" I don't need any one else Harry" I whisper wrapping my arms back around his neck.

...

We're all back on the tour bus.. All back to our normal selves except for me. I've been wanting to hurt myself so badly.

Thinking bad thoughts that no one ever should. I've been getting many threats from my old friends and the one direction fans.

I've been starving myself and cutting my thighs, which is Hard. Because every time Harry wants sex I've been turning him down.

Currently I'm lying on the bathroom floor, just finished cutting my torn thighs and crying over Everything.

I hate not having my confidence and having everyone be above me making me feel like shit

The guys haven't noticed anything and they wouldn't have even cared so it doesn't matter.

"Alex" Harry said knocking on the door. I quickly get up buckling my pants and throw away the bloody toilet paper.

I open the door and he kisses my forehead holding my hand leading me out the tour bus to the truck.

Harrys the only one with a license so he's driving and nialls sat next to him. Liam and zayn sit next to eachother Infront of louis and I.

I'm looking out the window but turn to Louis when his hand sets on my thighs making me flinch from the sore torn skin.

" why" he asks softly rubbing my thighs making my cuts burn. I shake my head.

" I can't live like this anymore" I say trying my best not to cry. He takes my hand in his.

" you can. Your beautiful Alex. I'm the guy to talk to, even if it's something you'd tell a girl. Please" he whispers kissing my hand.

I nod slightly.
" you have to tell Harry"
"What!" I yell getting all the guys attention , Harry looking at louis.
Louis laughs and all the guys shrug going back on their phone

" he's going to want sex. You can't hide them up"

We get to the restaurant and Harry tightened his jaw, taking my hand in his walking inside.

I sat between Harry and zayn and louis keeping his eyes on me every so often.

...
" Alex? Eat" Liam says taking a bite of his meal looking at me. I shake my head getting up.

" I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna go sleep.. Goodnight" I say walking out to the cool London air and I hear footsteps behind me.

" may I join love?" Louis asks catching his breath, his accent making me chuckle

" of course " I say opening the bus and we both walk in. We sat down and he looks at me

" how are you and Harry" he says , his voice going low when he says Harry.

" good.. You and el" I ask
" not so good, I think she's cheating on me, she hasn't been herself" he says , a tear slipping down his eyes.

" don't worry. She's not. You guys are so perfect for eachother" I say giving him a bare hug.

" love you Alex. Stop hurting yourself love please..."