Chapter 9

So right now we're at a birthday party for the guys friend, Michael. We walk in and were introduced by a guy who has the same hair color as me.

" Heyyy nice hair!" He laughs
" I like yours too, happy birthday by the way" I smile walking through with Harry and zayn

" I'm gonna go meet up with Michael" zayn says running back. I nod. Harry went to get us some drinks and I sat on the couch

" hey Alex" 3 guys say in unsion
" who are you guys?" I ask
" oh we're in a band, 5 seconds of summer with Michael"

" there's 4" I laugh.
"Don't speak of it"
" I'm Luke, that's calum and that's Ashton"
We exchange numbers, they wanted to hangout more.

" okay we'll be catching up with you later" calum says getting up with Ashton.

" where's Harry" I ask looking around. Luke stand up, being way taller than me looking around

He widened his eyes and sat me back down and smiled.
" what" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

" Alex d-" I stood up and found Harry kissing some blonde headed slut. I sit back down clearly pissed

" um" Luke trails off.
"Come with me" I say taking his hand leading him to where Harry was.

" styles!" I yell. It takes a while and he looks until he spotted me. He widened his eyes knowing he screwed up.

I stand on my toes, bringing Luke down by his neck kissing his forcefully, he kisses back.

" what the fuck do you think your doing" Harry says deeply pulling me away.

" kissing Luke, and you" I spat
"None of your bloody business"
I turn around taking Luke's hand in mine trying to walk away.

" going to fuck Luke aren't you!" He yells walking closer to Luke punching his jaw.

He looks back at me and picks me up throwing me in his car and drives down the road.

"Where the hell are you taking me" I spat. He doesn't answer driving faster.

We got home and he threw me on his bed pulling shirt over his head.
"Take off your clothes" he demands heading into his bathroom and walking out

" didn't you fucking hear me!" He yells throwing his shirt on the floor.

" I'm not going to styles so fuck off" I spat sitting on the edge of his bed. He smirks climbing over me

" then I will" he says deeply trying to push down my sweats.
"Slut"

"And your a man whore guess that makes us even!" I spat.
" didn't I tell you to never call me that?" He says deeply clenching his jaw

Before I knew it, he clenched his fists with anger and punched me

"You. *punch* little. *punch* bitch". *punch*

I was struggling to get out of his grip but the more I moved the harder he punched me.

I started to breath heavy but he kept punching me.
"Harry stop" I whispered, gasping for air.before I knew it my eyes shut completely.

...

Harry's pov

"You fucking think you could get away with this?!" I yelled

"You little slut!" I yelled smacking her left cheek.
"I'll show you *punch* a fucking *punch* man whore *punch*!"

I kept throwing punches until I came to my senses... Did I kill her?

"Oh fuck" I breathed out. I shook her body trying to wake her up but she didn't move. "Alex" I whispered.

"Why do I have to be like this!"I yelled. I fucked up big time.

Her face had more bruises than last time. She was begging me to stop, she couldn't even breath but I just kept going.

I didn't even think, i got up and ran out of the room..

• next chapter up this week maybe. Schools tomorrow :| Anyways please vote and comment. I want to know what you think . Bye !😘