Chapter Two: Family approval

Izuku and Momo walks into her house to be greeted by her parents. Mr. Yaoyorozu's face immediately turns into a frown.

"Who is this boy hon?" Kenji asks 

"This is Izuku" Momo says.

Izuku bows down in front of Momo's parents.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's a pleasure to meet you" 

"No need to be so formal" Himari says smiling.

Kenji looks at Izuku then walks up to him and holds out his hand. Izuku grabs his hand and Kenji pulls Izuku closer to him. 

"What are your intentions on my daughter?" He asks 

"I-I'm sorry?" Izuku asks.

"Dad! Let him go!" Momo yells.

"Hon, give him room to breathe" Himari says 

Kenji let's Izuku go and backs away from him a bit.

"Answer the question boy" Kenji says.

"I was just bringing her home, She got attacked by some pervert" Izuku explains.

"How can we be sure that pervert isn't you?" Kenji asks.

"Darling, let the boy explain before you jump to conclusions!" Himari yells.

"Sorry dear, well explain boy." Kenji says.

"Dad is this really necessary?" Momo asks.

"Yes it-"

"I have to get home" Izuku says.

"Not until you finish answering my question." Kenji says.

"Well I can't stay! My mother is at home sick and I need to get back to her. I don't have time for you stupid questions!" Izuku blurts out.

"Then why go through the trouble coming in?" Kenji asks.

"To make sure your daughter in here safely, I could have easily left her there, but I didn't did I?" Izuku says annoyed.

Everyone was in shock and Momo had a faint blush on her face. Izuku was pissed off and was about to head out the door. 

"B- Izuku wait, We'll come with you, walking will take too long right?" Kenji asks.

"What?" Izuku asks.

"We can talk more as we get you home to your mother." Himari says.

Izuku sighs then looks at them.

"Alright fine." Izuku says.

They all smile then walks out the door getting into the car heading to Izuku's house. Kenji was driving with Himari in the passenger seat. Momo clinged onto Izuku's arm. Izuku was visibly uncomfortable and confused.

"So Izuku, what happened?" Kenji asks.

"Well, I was sitting on a bus bench when Momo came up to me asking what's wrong, we talked for a bit then she left. I was on my way home then I heard Momo screaming. She was in an alleyway with some middle aged man trying to take advantage of her." Izuku explains.

The car was silent and Himari's hand was over her mouth in shock. Kenji cleared his throat.

"What happened after that?" Kenji asks.

"I didn't know what to do at first but then decided to punch the guy, I was getting a few hits in then he threw me to the ground. Momo yelled at him telling him to leave me alone but that only made the guy more angry and he started choking Momo out. I had a knife in my back pocket, don't ask questions. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him a few times then punched him knocking him out." Izuku explains.