Chapter Fourteen: USJ pt.2

Kirishima scoffed as the villains started to attack. There were at least 60 of them left as the rest were on the ground and couldn't move. Bakugou exploded half of them and Izuku faught the rest of then leaving Kirishima standing there useless. Kirishima was pissed and he grabbed Izuku by his shirt.

"Don't get too full of yourself!"

"You're not the boss of me Shark boy"

Izuku pushed Kirishima off him then walked out of the room they were in. He walked through the whole USJ then finally got back to the entrance. Izuku looked around then saw Aizawa getting fucked up by some bird lookin thing.

"Izuku! I'm so glad your alright!"

Izuku looked down at who was hugging him. He saw Ochaco hugging him like they were friends or something. Izuku pushed her off him then walked up to the class to see where Momo is. Ochaco gritted her teeth and grumbled under her breath. Izuku didn't see Momo or Kaminari.

"Where's Momo?"

"Why do you want to know where that bitch is? It doesn't matter anyway cause she's probably dead anyway"

Izuku ignored Ochaco then looked back at the villains in the center of the USJ. Izuku was about to walked down there but someone grabbed his shoulder. Izuku looked back and saw Iida holding onto his shoulder.

"What do you think you are doing?!"

"I want to know where Momo is"

"Going down there isn't going to help you find Yaoyorozu! She's probably fine, Todoroki is most likely with her"

"I'm with whom?" 

Izuku and Iida looked over at who spoke and saw Momo along with Jirou and Kaminari. Izuku sighed in relief then pulled his arm away from Iida. 

"Oh Yaoyorozu, I was just-"

"Shut your trap four eyes"

"That is highly disrespectful! I have a name!"

"Which is irrelevant to me"

Kaminari tapped Izuku's shoulder to get his attention.

"What happened to Aizawa..?"

"Huh? Oh he's getting his ass beat, why?"

"Aren't you all going to do something about it?" Jirou asked 

"I couldn't care less"

"That's not very hero like you Mophead"

"Good to know"

Izuku looked at Iida then the rest of the class. Izuku turned back to the Nomu then pointed his gun at it. All everyone heard next was laughter.

"You really think you can shoot Nomu?! It's-"

Izuku fired the gun and the bullet hit the Nomu in the head. Everyone was stunned even the Nomu but it had no affect on it. The Nomu got angry and started to charge at Izuku. 

"Look what you did!" Jirou yelled 

"I wonder if it can talk..hmm"

"Now is not the time to be curious about something like that!"

"Oi handy! Can this thing talk?!"

Everyone froze in shock on how stupid that question was. The villains were studded that someone would even what to know. 

"No it doesn't talk! Are you some kind of idiot?!" Shigaraki asked annoyed

"Hm probably"

Izuku muttered then saw that the Nomu was standing right in front of him. Izuku just stood there and the Nomu pushed him sending him into the wall. 

"Dumbass!" Katsuki yelled

Izuku got up and dusted himself off he then looked closely at the Nomu. Izuku then walked up to Momo.

"I need something sharp"

Momo thought for a moment then pulled out a sword from her arm. 

"What are you gonna do now?" Iida asked 

"I have no idea"

"WHAT?!" 

Everyone yelled as Izuku walked closer to the Nomu and stabbed it in the stomach. Black liquid covered the sword as the Nomu cried in pain and pushed Izuku again. Izuku held on tight to the sword as he was flung into the wall again.

"Is he really this stupid?" Ochaco asked 

"I don't know anymore at this point"

Izuku got up and then sighed he walked up to the Nomu again and cut off it's left leg causing it to fall down. Izuku then saw the Nomu regenerating it leg. Izuku lift up the sword and slapped it down in the Nomu's brain causing it to fall over dead. Everyone was shocked and or pissed off.

"You kill Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled.

"You knew how to kill it this whole time?!" Katsuki yelled

"I mean it's obvious that it would've died if hit in the head"

Katsuki was about to yell then the doors opened. Everyone turned around and saw All standing there.

"NEVER FEAR-"

"Yeah you're 30 seconds too late Mr. Symbol of peace" Izuku says

All Might looked around and saw the Nomu on the ground dead and saw most of the villains on the ground. All Might also saw Aizawa on the ground passed out he then looked back at the class confused.

"And who did all this..?"

"Aizawa took out the villains and Izuku took out the bird lookin thing" Katsuki says

"By himself..?"

Everyone nodded as All Might looked at Izuku.

"I would like to talk to you later Young Man"

"Whatever"

"You all will pay for this! Mark my words you all will be dead even last of you starting with that green head!" Shigaraki yelled angrily.

The villains disappeared and everyone was at the entrance of the USJ. All Might took Aizawa and 13 to recovery girl as everyone but Izuku went home. All Might pulled Izuku into his office to speak with him.

"What's all this about?"

"Young Man, I'm going to offer you something that you can't tell anyone about. Not even your closest friends"

"Hurry up and say it so I can go home"

"I want you to be the successor of my quirk One For All"

"And why me, what is it because I'm quirkless and you feel bad for me?! If so then you-"

"No not at all! Let me finish, I want you to be my successor for the same reason my master choose me. Potential, I may have not seen you take down that Nomi but to make it this far in Aizawa's class without having a quirk is amazing"

"I've been here for two weeks"

"And his last class only lasted a few days"

"What's your point?" 

"My point is, I believe you'll be able to do great things with the power I will give to you. If you accept this you'll be able to do more and more going forward."

"And what's in it for me?"

"I- i just told you-"

"All that sounds like bullshit, What's in it for me?"

"A quirk...Uhm you'll be stronger than most of your classmates..?"

"Okay whatever"

"Perfect! Now for me to transfer my quirk to you, you'll have to get some of my DNA."

"Where are-"

All Might plucked a strand of his hair from his hand and held it out in front Izuku

"Eat this"