Chapter Thirteen: USJ

The weekend was over and Izuku and Momo were headed to class along side Kaminari and Katsuki. Once everyone got to class and sat down, Aizawa announced something.

"Now that everyone is here, We'll be going to the USJ"

Everyone broke out into a faint whispers until Kaminari shot up from his seat like he had something important to say.

"We're going to the Universal studios of Japan?!" 

Aizawa sighed heavily and signaled Kaminari to sit back down. Kaminari pouted then flopped back down in his seat. Aizawa waited for everyone to be quiet then he continued to speak.

"As I was saying, We'll be going to the USJ and it stands for The Unforeseen Simulation Joint"

Katsuki scoffed as a grin appeared on his face. Izuku paid no attention to what Aizawa was saying. The rest of the class was either excited or upset. Aizawa explained that they all had to get into their hero costumes and had to meet outside in less than 30 minutes. Everyone grabbed their suitcases and headed to the changing rooms. Izuku's costume was simple it was a plain black t-shirt with cargo pants and a belt that held a few guns.

"What the hell dude! Why do you have guns?!" Kaminari yelled

"I don't have a quirk so the guns will add to my self defense if needed. It's simple really"

"You really think a gun will help you?" Kirishima asked 

"Tell me this, say you were the strongest hero in the world. Nothing could stop you then you fight a villain with a gun. Will you be able to dodge that?"

"That won't be a problem for me cause of my hardening so your reasoning is-"

Kirishima felt something press against the side of his head. He froze the slowly looked over to see Izuku holding a gun against his head.

"Say attention to your surroundings if you think you're all high and mighty"

"When did you get there?!" Sero asked 

"Don't worry about it. And worry about not getting cussed out by Aizawa cause your worried about what I have for my costume."

Izuku walked out the changing rooms and headed to the bus where the girls stood with Aizawa. Everyone looked at Izuku confused then Mina decided to say something.

"Why do you have guns?"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Ochaco asked

"Not really, this girl named Mei or whatever designed the bullets to only paralyze the person for up to and hour or so." Izuku explained.

"How do we know for sure that they aren't real bullets" Jirou asked

"I tested it out on myself, didn't hurt as much but I couldn't feel or move my arm for about an hour" 

The boys finally got done changing and everyone got on the bus. Of course Izuku and Momo sat together and Ochaco was beyond jealous and so was Todoroki. Aizawa said the bus ride will be about an hour long. 

"So Izuku, why did you choose guns for you costume?" Momo asked

"Cause guns are cool and good in close range and far range"

"That makes sense"

"Uh huh"

Momo rested her head on Izuku's shoulder and closed her eyes. Izuku looked at her but didn't say anything and continued to look out the window.

"Well look at you two being cute" Katsuki smirked.

"I will shoot you Katsuki, So I suggest you shut up"

"Damn I see how it is. You got a girlfriend and you think your better than me"

"I'm better than you and more way than you know. Your mother likes me more than you"

"Don't bring the hag into this"

"Then learn to mind your own business"

"Tch"

Katsuki sat back down in his seat then looked out the window as Kaminari annoyed him. After a while the bus stopped and Aizawa stood up.

"Everyone off the bus"

Everyone got up and started heading out the bus. Once everyone was off the bus they were met by some marshmello looking thing. Uraraka immediately went into fangirl mode when she saw him. 

"Hello young heroes!" 13 says

"Oh my god! It's 13, your like my favorite hero of all time!" Ochaco exclaimed

Izuku plucked his ears as Uraraka went one and one about how awesome and how much of a gentleman 13 was. 

"Alright let's go inside shall we?"

13 guided then into the building and everyone stopped walking. 13 then explained the different areas and environments and how they'll work with everyone's quirk. Izuku was just staring at the center of the building like he was waiting for something to appear. Katsuki noticed this and put his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"They hell you looking at nerd?"

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling all of a sudden like something bad is going to happen"

"You watch too many horror movies. You must be paranoid"

"I'm telling you Katsuki, something isn't right li-"

"Woah they even have fake villains here!" Kirishima says

"No Kirishima those are real villains! 13 stay back and protect the students!" Aizawa telled the rushed down to fight.

"Who's paranoid now?"

"Damn how'd you do that?"

"Like I would know. I just had a bad feeling about this place"

"Hello you- Where's All Might?! I was informed that All Might will be here!" A villain with a hand on his face yelled.

*All Might? Why would All Might be here?* Izuku thought.

"Nevermind that, Kurogiri trap them so they can't escape!" 

A purple and black mist surrounded everyone and Katsuki being how he is tried to attack the guy causing this. Kirishima tried to do the same thing. Katsuki saw a metal piece then grabbed it pinning Kurogiri to the ground.

"Wow what a dumb move Katsuki" Izuku sighed 

The purple and black mist appeared again but this time 13 was sucking it up with his quirk. His quirk was working for a bit then a portal appeared behind him causing him to suck himself into the blackhole. Izuku looked around then pointed at Iida.

"You engines! Go get help!"

"That's not my name but now is not the time to correct you"

Iida started heading for the door then the mist surrounded him and the next thing anyone knew was they were falling. Izuku sat up and rubbed his head. He looked around to see he was surrounded by villains. Izuku looked over to see Katsuki and Kirishima in a fighting stance.

"You have got to be shiting me"

"What you scared you quirkless loser?"

Izuku pulled out his guns and started to fire at the villains. At least 10 of them fell to the ground paralyzed then Izuku glared back at Kirishima who had a pissed off but also jealous expression on his face.

"Who said I was scared?"