Chapter Nine: Jealousy/Warning

After class Izuku and Katsuki started deciding where they were going to eat. Momo kept glaring at Ochaco not paying attention to the boys. Izuku tapped Momo's shoulder then she looked at him.

"What?" Momo asks annoyed

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Anywhere is fine, I don't care" She says then looks back at Ochaco.

"Yo Izuku, what about this place" Katsuki says 

Izuku looked back at Katsuki then looked down at his phone. Izuku nodded then looked at the menu. Ochaco walked up to where all of them were and stood in front of the boys.

"Hey guys!" She says 

"Fuck off" 

"Go die"

"I was just trying to start a conversation" Ochaco sighed 

"Can't you see we're busy?" Katsuki growled

"Well yes, but I just want to be friends"

"Hey Mo, you alright?" Izuku asks

"I'm great." Momo says faking a smile

"Oh I didn't see you there. Why don't you go and make some friends at aren't boys?" Ochaco says.

"Look what you're doing bitch" 

"Come on let's go" Izuku says then grabs Momo's hand.

"Where are you going?" 

"Mind your business Kirby" Katsuki says then grabs his bag.

"Why do you two never talk to anyone without being rude?!"

"One me personally I hate all of you and Katsuki here will blow your head off"

"Yeah right! Why don't you leave that bitch and date me?"

Momo got more pissed then Todoroku walked up to Momo and grabbed her. 

"And I'll be a way better boyfriend than him."

Izuku punched Todoroki in the face knocking him down and walked out the classroom with Momo. Katsuki looked at Todoroki and Ochaco then left catching up with Izuku and Momo.

"So when's the funeral?" Katsuki asks 

"There won't be a funeral." Momo says giving off a murderous aura

The three of them walked to the cafe Izuku and Katsuki agreed on and walked in finding a table and sitting down. Katsuki looked at the couple then narrowed his eyes.

"When was the last time y'all went on a date?"

"Why do you care?" Izuku asks

"Well, don't you think Momo would like to go on one soon?" 

Izuku looked at Momo and she wasn't paying attention to them. Izuku then looked back at Katsuki. Katsuki just smirked and snickered. Izuku sighed then flicked Katsuki's forehead.

"I hate it when your right" 

"I'm still surprised you even got a girlfriend."

"Same here" Izuku mumbled. 

They waited a few more minutes then the waiter came and everyone's expressions changed. Momo tightened her grip on Izuku's hand since she was holding it. Izuku tried to pull his hand away but it didn't work. Ochaco sighed then put on a fake smile. 

"What would you all like to order?" She asks

"I'll have the spicy Udon" Katsuki says 

"I'll have the vegetable beef Udon" Izuku says still winching in a pain.