Chapter Seventeen: Flashback

It was Wednesday at 3 a.m when something unexpected happened. Izuku and Momo were both peacefully sleeping, suddenly Izuku felt a sharp pain in his body. His breath quickened then his eyes shot open. He panted heavily then sat up in the bed, he looked around confused then held his chest gripping onto his shirt. 

"What the hell was that...?"

Izuku looked to his side to see Momo still sleeping. Izuku sighed and got out of bed then went downstairs. He went into the kitchen and got some water before leaning against the counter. He drunk his water then stared at his cup. As Izuku went to put his cup in the sink his arm glowed and red lines appeared. His eyes widened as he realized his quirk was activated but how? Izuku tired to deactivate the quirk but it didn't work.

He kept trying then he felt that sharp pain again. He crossed his arms over his chest as he fell to his knees in pain. He was breathing heavily as his eyes with darting back and forth. The pain went down but his head was killing him at this point. The kitchen light turned on and Izuku turned around immediately to see Momo.

"What are you doing up Momo?"

"You were gone so I came to find you...Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm-"

The pain picked up again but this time he felt sick to his stomach. He covered his mouth as his eyes closed shut. Momo walked up to him and out her hand on his head. He was burning up but it didn't look like he had a fever. Izuku sighed heavily then tired to catch his breath.

"What's happening? Are you alright?!"

"I don't know..but I'm fine"

"You don't look okay"

Izuku walked up to her and put his hand on her head and smiled.

"Let's get back to bed, we have school in the morning"

"Okay fine"

They went back to bed and went to sleep. This time Izuku was able to sleep without any pain but he did have this weird dream. It felt like it was real but it wasn't...right? The dream made Izuku feel like he was in the dream and all that actually happened, but he was sure that it wasn't true at all. Or was he?

<[Izuku's Dream]>

"Stay back!"

"But I just can't stand by while you-"

"I said Stay back! It's too dangerous for you here!"

"Listen you your master boy, might be the last thing she says to you!"

The man with no face shot red and black spikes at the lady, luckily she dodge then she punched the man with no face. The man stumbled back a bit then chuckled.

"Not bad Nana, but you're still on the verge of death"

"Yeah right, I still have much more fight left in me you potato"

"Perfect, I can't wait to see your pathetic face when you die Ha!"

The man jumped up and used a quirk that allowed him to walk on air. He chuckled as his arm got bigger and bigger. It was the shape of a canon by the time he was done. He grinned widely then pointed his arm at Nana then set off the explosion. A big cloud of smoke appeared blurring The boy's vision. Once the smoke cleared the boy's eyes widened as he saw something shocking. Tears fell down the boy's face as he yelled.

"MASTER!!"

Nana smiled then turned to the boy and slowly lifted up her arm.

"Now...it's your turn.."

Nana said and pointed at a male with yellow hair that looked a lot like All Might. A tall man with no face juts laughed as he used his quirk to stab Nana in her organs causing her to spit out blood and fall to the ground...Dead. The All Might look alike fell to his knees crying as the mystery man with no face just laughed as he sent red and black spikes at the boy.

"Now you'll be able to join your master! Hahahaha!"

Before the spikes could reach the boy and man stood in front of him blocking it. The man then jumped up into the air and tried to kick the no face man. He landed the kick knocking the no face man to the ground.

"Go! Run get out of here Toshinori!"

"B-but what abou-"

"Don't make me repeat myself boy! Get out of here it's dangerous! Go now!"

The man yelled then Toshinori got up and ran away as he was told. He kept running until he got away from the scene and he fell to his knees crying. He held his chest as he sobbed.

"Master.... I'll avenge you...I promise"

Toshinori sat on his knees then punched the ground with the quirk that was given to him. The ground cracked as Toshinori cried more. All he felt was rage and anger, he lost his master and the person that game him a chance to be a hero. He balled up his fists as he leaned forward with his hands on the ground also his head. He took a deep breath the yelled.

"You'll pay for this All For One! Mark my words you will pay for taking someone important from me!"

<[End of dream]>

"Are you okay baby?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was just lost in thought"

"Oh okay, Katsuki said he won't be joining us for lunch"

"Why exactly?"

"He never told me. He just left"

Izuku nodded then got up from his desk and grabbed his bag. He walked to the cafeteria with Momo and sat down at a table with Jirou and Kaminari. He couldn't stop thinking about that dream. It felt so real like a real period of time. 

"Toshinori...?"

"Who's that Mophead?"

"I don't-  wait... I'll be back!"

Izuku then got up and ran out the cafeteria. The three student at the table were confused on where he was going all of a sudden. Izuku ran to All Might's office and banged on the door. The door opened moments after and All Might was standing in the doorway. Izuku stopped then gritted his teeth as he balled up his fists. He then looked up at All Might with and pissed off expression he then pointed at him and said.

"You have a lot of explaining to do... Toshinori"