A/N

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I updated this story. Hell I haven't been on this app in idk how long but nevermind that. I just wanted to say that I apologize for the lack of posting. Life is still going wether it's easy or not. I've been very busy with birthdays, tests and just school in general. Lots of drama to be handled but it's alright. This chapter will be specially for me talking about how the story will continue.

The next few chapters as you know will be the sports festival and internships. Yes I am very aware of this and no most internships will not be cannon because i can't do my girls Kendo and Momo like that. Also just a small sneak peek Kirishima and Tetsutestu will be with FatGum. Deku will be working with the same intern as the Anime, I forgot his name though. These characters are going to go based on how I remember and what I come up with so of it seems not canon, it isn't.

These chapters will be better written as in the grammar and punctuation will be edited and will make sense before posting. As I look back at old chapters there are a few grammar mistakes that will not be continuous in the next chapters. How long this book will be I don't know but I do want it to be a long read if you know what I'm saying. It won't be an crazy about a chapters definitely less than 100 or no more than 120. I don't think I have the passion to make it any longer.

I will say, this book is one of my favorites to write because it's like a sense of passion for writing, I love writing honestly. Don't worry about the other stories because I WILL get to them, I just have to focus on one. Maybe I'll do a chapter a week from each story because that seems simple... hopefully. Idk when exactly I'll start posting again but I do know I will be posting when all school and state testing is done. So around late April early May, I will also like to give you a few ideas of what the next chapters will be like. 

Izuku's mom will no longer be on medication but that will be like 5-10 chapters later it depends. Momo is still the same way but less possessive after a small talk with Ochaco. Ochaco moves on from Deku and starts developing feelings for someone else. Katsuki likes someone!? I will not say who and no they are not in the same class. Izuku gets more recognition as a student than the quirkless bodyguard.

All Might is a decent teacher, way better than in the Anime but still bad. Endeavor is still the same shitty MF but doesn't push Shoto's buttons too much, just enough for Shoto to use his full potential. No, Izuku did not make Shoto use his powers, because Izuku will not be going against him. Izuku will be going against someone different. 

I believe that is all for now that I want to spoil. But I will say this, I AM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS ACCOUNT. Few friends gave up on their accounts and it's sad honestly so maybe I will be taking over their accounts and putting my stories there? I don't know yet but all O know is you don't have to worry about no updates for too long. I won't wait a whole year until I update but maybe a few weeks to months maybe. Idk how my schedule will work but I will set reminders for each story so I can remember.

Until next time. Oh I almost forgot, thank you for all the support and follows it really means a lot. Also thank you to the people who stayed throughout the whole writing process because geez...I was o bad at writing and the stories were crappy. But anyway, goodbye everyone and I hope you all are having a great day/night.

(Side note: I'm in a relationship :3)