Chapter Ten: Making a change

The next day Izuku and Momo got ready for school. Then Momo walked up behind Izuku and hugged him. Izuku glanced back at Momo and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong"

Momo squinted her eyes then shrugged and hugged him tighter. Izuku started thinking about something Katsuki said then he gritted his teeth.

*So this is a one way relationship. Damnit* Izuku thought then got out of Momo's grip.

Momo looked at him confused then pouted.

"Are you mad at me?"

Izuku looked at her then smiled.

"No I'm not mad. you don't want to be late do you?" 

Momo's eyes widened then she started blushing because she hasn't seen Izuku smile in years. Izuku grabbed his bag then Momo grabbed him by his shirt then started shaking him rapidly.

"Who are you and where's my Zuku?!"

Izuku put his hands on her shoulder to stop her from shaking him more. He then looked at her nervous expression. Izuku stayed silent for a moment then decided to say something.

"Well, we are dating and someone made me realize how much of a jerk I was towards you."

*Jerk?...Well he was acting heartless but not a jerk right?* Momo thought.

"Momo?"

"Come on let's get to class!"

She smiled then started dragging Izuku out the room heading downstairs. Izuku saw his mother then got out of Momo's grip.

"How are you doing today Mom?"

Inko turned towards Izuku and smiled.

"I'm doing good Izuku, just enjoying my off day"

"Your not overworking yourself are you?"

"No I take breaks when I feel sick"

"Good."

Izuku kissed his mothers head then headed out the door with Momo.

"So does this mean you'll be more happy and affectionate?"

"I'll try to be"

Momo smiled happily as they walked to UA. They get there and was meet by Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Hey extras" Katsuki grinned 

Izuku just glared at Katsuki then narrowed his eyes towards Kirishima. 

"Who's the shark?" Izuku asked

"I'm Ejirou Kirishima, you quirkless loser" Kirishima smirked 

Momo glared at Kirishima then Izuku just smirked. 

"I see, that's cool but I wasn't asking you"

"I don't care who you were asking, You asked a question and I answered it"

"But I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my friend"

Kirishima scoffed then looked at Izuku smugly.

"Ain't no way Bakugou is your friend, In fact I bet he likes me more than you so move one!"

Kirishima laughed then pushed Izuku back. Katsuki was about to grab Kirishima but Izuku stopped him. Kirishima just started chuckling and smirked.

"What's wrong~?" Kirishima teased

Izuku gritted his teeth then punched Kirishima making him fall to the ground. Momo grabbed Izuku's arm pulling him back.