Chapter Nineteen: Before the Sports Festival

A week later after Izuku explained to Momo.

Everyone was in class talking then Aizawa walked in covered in bandages. Izuku looked at him and smirked. Everyone else was stunned

Ochaco: "Mr. Aizawa! Are you alright!?"

Everyone started asking questions as Aizawa turned his head towards Izuku.

Aizawa: "At least some people care about me."

Izuku: "Congratulations, want a cookie?"

Aizawa just sighed as Momo slapped Izuku in the back of his head. Katsuki just shook his head.

Katsuki: "At this point you're just a simp for Momo"

Izuku: "No, it's called being a bodyguard and boyfriend. But you wouldn't know that since nobody likes your ass."

Katsuki: "Yeah, yeah, you're not any better no one likes you either."

Izuku glared at Katsuki then rolled his eyes turning his attention back to Aizawa who was just standing there and no one near if he was actually alive or not because no one could see his face.

Aizawa: "Back to what I was saying, the sports festival will be happening next week so I suggest you all train and get ready because pro heroes will be watching you all to sign you up for internships. So you all have to make a good impression."

Tenya: "Sir, are you sure it's good to have the sports festival right after the USJ incident?"

Aizawa: "Not my rules, I'm just fool what the principal says."

Everyone somewhat agreed and started talking about past sports festivals then Katsuki stood up from his chair with a wide grin

Katsuki: "You extras don't need to waste your time training! I'm obviously going to win so why don't you all just automatically give me the medal to save you all some time since all that 'training' you all are going to do will be for nothing"

Izuku: "Your ego is bigger than you're head. Also what makes you think you have the qualifications to win the sports festival? Nobody would want your angry and beast looking ass to be their intern. Even if you get a pro hero to give you an internship, I bet they just felt bad for you."

Katsuki looked at Izuku pissed off. Everyone just sat there watching the 2 of them while Momo had the most annoyed look on her face. It was like watching two cats fight each other. Aizawa then cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention back.

Aizawa: "We still have a lesson to get through to shut up and-"

Denki: "Sir, how are you going to teach us if you're covered in bandages and can't even move your arms?"

Everyone went quiet for a minute because he actually did have a point.

Aizawa: "Good point. I'm going to sleep, just don't break anything" 

Aizawa then somehow got into his sleeping bag and went to sleep under his desk. Katsuki and Izuku went back to arguing while Momo let them be and started talking to Kyoka and Mina. Ochaco took this opportunity to get closer to Izuku. She walked up to Izuku and Katsuki tapping Izuku's shoulder.

Ochaco: "Do you want to train together Izuku~?"

Izuku looked at Ochaco like she was the most obnoxious person he'd ever met. Katsuki also look at Ochaco in annoyance since his warning clearly didn't go through her thick ass head. Momo's head snapped back as she watched the three of them closely.

Izuku: "Who are you again?"

Ochaco looked slightly offended

Ochaco: "How could you not remember me!? I'm the most attractive woman in this classroom, and maybe your future wife~"

Katsuki: "I didn't know barbie dolls could talk"

Ochaco shot a glare at Katsuki while Momo death stared Ochaco trying her best to control herself from ripping her head of her shoulders. Izuku then sighed and leaned back in his seat

Izuku: "I won't be training with you. Why don't you go shake your ass for some spare change?"

Ochaco: "Or I could shake my-"

Momo grabbed Ochaco by her shoulder and stared directly at her send chills down Ochaco's spine.

Momo: "I don't like repeating myself, so I'll only say this once more...."

Momo then put more pressure on Ochaco's shoulder making her knees buckle and bit

Momo: "Don't. Touch. MY. man."

Nobody dared to say anything as they just watched this go down. Izuku didn't do anything and continued his conversation with Katsuki. Ochaco looked at Momo terrified but that didn't stop her from talking to Izuku.

Ochaco: "Izu, why don't you come over here and help me~?"

Izuku: "You heard something?"

Izuku looked at Katsuki confused as Katsuki just shook his head and shrugged. Ochaco growled in annoyance then pushed Momo off her and walked away. Momo then looked at Izuku pissed off.

Momo: "So you're just letting random girls talk to you huh?"

Izuku: "That wasn't a girl. That was a dog"

Katsuki put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and shook his head, he looked serious and it confused Izuku and Momo

Katsuki: "That's just an insult to dogs"

Izuku started laughing a bit as Momo continued to stare at Ochaco with an murderous glare. The boys started talking about their training plan as she just sat there not taking her eyes off Ochaco

Momo's thoughts: *I'm going to teach that bitch a lesson if she doesn't stop trying to get with my man. The next time she gets close to him I'll kill her and him.*

Momo narrowed her eyes at Izuku being very possessive and she was also pissed at how calm he was. The bell then rang signaling everyone that it was time for their next class. After everyone left Momo grabbed Izuku by his shoulder and glared at him.

Momo: "Next time I see you talking to her I'll cut your tongue off."

She then walked away looking very upset. Izuku stood there for a moment then followed her not thinking much of that threat.

________________________

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the late posts! I just haven't really been into writing, but I will try to pick up on it. I know I said this before but I'm really trying. I am so please be patient with me. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and until the next one! BYEEEEEEEE

(Word Count: 990)