Chapter Eleven: Friends

Izuku was talking with Momo then Kaminari ran behind them looking like a dumbass. Izuku looked back at him then looked at what he was looking at.

"If you don't get the hell of me!" Izuku moved out of the way.

"Save me bro! Please I won't make fun of you again I promise! PLEASE!!" 

Kaminari cries then Katsuki walked up to them. Izuku glared at Katsuki bringing him to a halt.

"Back off Katsuki."

"Give him here! I'm going to kill him!"

"I said back off Katsuki"

Izuku and Katsuki just glared at each other then Katsuki scoffed then walked off. Izuku pushed Kaminari off him then dusted himself off. Kaminari feel to his knees and cried. 

"Thank you Midoriya!" 

"You're a real coward, Katsuki-kun isn't even that scary" Momo says putting her hand on her hip.

"Yaoyorozu... that's mean" Kaminari mumbled 

"It's true, hiding behind a woman is a form of cowardness basically saying you'd rather let the woman die than yourself, That's messed up" Izuku says

"I hid behind you too..." 

"The fact still stands that your a coward and shouldn't be trusted with a female teammate. You the type of person to run in a serious situation" Momo says

"You don't even know me though.." 

"Interesting, seems like you knew a lot about a quirkless person" Izuku scoffed

Kaminari was silent then he got up from the floor and held is hand out. 

"I apologize for stereotyping you before I even got to know you. Can we start over and be friends?" 

Izuku grabbed his hand then grinned

"Sure, I apologize also"

Izuku looked at Momo and she looked confused.

"What is it?"

"Don't you have something to say to Kaminari?" 

"...I apologize I guess"

"Awe Yaoyorozu!"

"Don't think I won't hurt you if necessary!" 

"Haha yes ma'am!"

Kirishima watched this in disgust. Mina watched how they interacted and scoffed. Todoroki and Ochaco were still figuring out ways for them to get who they want. Jirou started to warm up to Izuku reason being they can bully Kaminari. Katsuki walked up to the group and smacked all their heads. Izuku kicked Katsuki in the stomach making him crouch over in pain. Kaminari held his head with a tear in his eye.

Izuku grabbed Kaminari by his shirt lifting him up.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" 

"Cause that hurt!"

"That...hurt you?" Izuku asks

Kaminari nodded then Izuku let him go making his fall on his face. Izuku turned towards Momo then Katsuki.

"Don't look at us." Katsuki says

Izuku sighed then went to grab his bag. Kaminari stood in his way with a goofy smile on his face.

"Hey bro, wanna hangout?"

"No I'm busy"

"Busy doing what?" Katsuki asked