Chapter Twelve: First Date

After Katsuki and Kaminari went home Momo and Izuku headed to their house to change out of their uniforms. 

"Hey Izu, did you actually mean what you said?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"No reason.." 

Momo had a faint blush on her face as they continued their walk home. They were silent the whole time and when they got home they went to change their clothes. Izuku got ready first and talked to his mother as he waited for Momo. Moments later Momo walked down the stairs wearing a nice blouse and skirt.

"And where are you two going?" Inko asked.

"On a date" 

Inko was caught off guard by Izuku's response then immediately started asking questions. Izuku got more and more annoyed by each question then Momo cut in.

"We should get going before it gets too dark outside"

"Alright dear, oh and Izuku"

"What is it?"

"Took you long enough"

Inko had a smirk on her face as Izuku sighed heavily.

"Yeah yeah I know"

Izuku and Momo walked out of the house and started heading who knows where. Momo was confused because she didn't know what the hell they were going to do nor did she know where they'd be going. But it's easy to say she's nervous for obvious reasons. She never caught one to the fact that their relationship was do or die basically a one-way relationship. 

"Izuku"

"Hm?"

"Are you doing all this to prove a point to Bakugou-kun?"

"Why would I want to prove anything to that dickhead? Like I said, I'm not going to be the same way I was before"

"But I liked who you was before"

Izuku stayed silent then looked at her.

"So you're saying that you want me to go back to keeping my distance from you always annoyed and basically an asshole towards you, That's what you're saying right?"

"Oh..I never noticed all that"

*Because you were too busy being clingy and a psycho!*

"Wait you tried to keep your distance from me?!"

"Look we're at the restaurant let's go eat"

Izuku said this as he pushed her into the restaurant without answering her question. They sat down at a table waiting for a waiter to arrive. 

"So you gonna answer my question?"

"You look pretty"

"Stop avoiding the question!"

"Okay stop yelling and two, In my defense you are very clingy"

"I'm not that clingy"

"Oh really?"

Izuku looked down at the table to see her hand on his then looked back up at her.

"It's not like I can help it"

"You can but you choose no-"

"How are we doing this evening? I'm Yuzu and I'll be your server for today!"

"We're doing good" Momo smiled.

"That's great, Would you like to start with a few appetizers?"

"Do you have any recommendations?" Izuku asked