Chapter Eighteen: Explanation

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Don't play dumb, who the hell is Nana?"

The color drained from All Might's face as he grabbed Izuku pulling him into his office. That sat down across from each other and All Might was in a cold sweat. He took a deep breath then narrowed his eyes as Izuku.

"How do you know her and my name?"

"No answer me this, What the hell is this quirk?!"

"I'll get to that soon, now you explain"

"I had this weird ass dream last night after almost dying. The dream only showed four people, their was a man that had no face for some reason, a man in a yellow scarf thing, You and that Nana lady."

All Might's eyes widened as he realized what's going on. He took a deep breath then pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"I'm sorry to say, but you will keep getting these dreams. Each one will get worse"

Izuku slammed his hands on the table as he had a crazy look in his eyes. His eyes twitched as he had a sinister smile on his face.

"The hell did you just say to me?"

"I apologize you-"

"Nah fuck that! How did I get rid of this damn quirk?!'

"...You can't technically get rid of it.. You'd have to die or kill yourself and I'm sure you wouldn't do that. Right?'

"I know an easy way I can die"

"Young Midoriya, you are not going to die because of this quirk. Yes it's an minor inconvenience but it'll be a great of use to you"

"I don't give a damn. I'd rather not go through this shit every night"

"It won't be every night...only when another one of those dreams happen"

Izuku looked at him then just shoved his hands in his pockets then walked out the room. All Might sighed heavily then held his face in his hands. Izuku made his way back to the cafeteria. He sat back down in his seat then sighed.

"Are you alright Izuku?"

"Yeah, just had to go talk to someone real quick"

Momo looked at him suspicious then turned back to Jirou

"Wait did you call him Mophead?"

"Yeah why?"

Momo just smiled then Izuku leaned closer to her ear.

"I need to tell you something when we get home"

She looked at him confused then only nodded. They finished their lunch then went back to class for their last few hours of the day.

"The sports festival will be in a few weeks so I suggest you train"

"But sir-"

"Ah-"

"Sir-"

"Iida I swear if you don't be quiet it won't be pretty"

Iida immediately sat back down then Ochaco patted his back. Aizawa sighed then looked back at the class.

"Now back to what I was saying, The sports festival will be in a few weeks so you better train and do your best because pros will be watching"

"Sir will the loser be participating?"

"Yes, Midoriya will be participating Todoroki"

Todoroki scoffed then Aizawa went on about the lesson and information about the sports festival. After class Izuku and Momo were on their way home with Kaminari and Bakugou and for some reason Jirou tagged along.