~8~

"Hold it...You speak English..." I chuckled and kept staring at them, thinking of a response. "I believe this is what you humans say, no shit." I climbed a bit higher and crawled, now looking at them upside down. I tilted my head as I watched them. It was a rather awkward silence. Lyle spoke up "So... Let me guess, you just gonna keep me us here?" I gave a shrug and looked around. "Why are you here?" "Answer the damn question." The other person spoke, his voice gruff and commanding. "I suppose, unless you choose to stop killing the Na'vis." I saw by the look of their face they'd rather stay here.

"Now answer my question, would only be fair." They looked between each other before they looked at me. "We're here to kill Jake Sully, his family, and anyone with him. Ever heard of him?" I shrugged. "Nope, he sounds like a rude guy." Lyle chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Did not expect that." I shrugged again and watch them shift around. "What are your names?" I asked, curiously. "I'm Corporal Lyle Wainfleet." I looked to the other guy, he huffed and crossed his arms. "Colonel Miles Quaritch." I gave a nod and kept looking at them.

"You look like a spider." Lyle commented. I raised an brow bone. "What is a... Spider?" I asked, shifting again and now up right. "An insect that most people fear and have eight legs, they can grow up to bigger than the size of a human's palm on their hand." Miles spoke. I nodded and crawled to look at the net, making sure nothing was torn. I yelped as my hand slipped off and I fell into the net. I heard groaning and grunting as I landed on the two.

"Ow..." I mumbled. "You're telling us..." Lyle mumbled and I realized his mouth was close to my ear. I jumped and moved, turning towards them. I pulled my knees to my chest as I stared at them. "I fully did not plan any of this." I spoke as I looked between the two. Miles crossed his legs and Lyle crossed his arms, they were looking at me but I felt like I was being stared down. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "So, you both were both humans before..." They nodded and I nodded in response. I leaned my head back, trying to find a question or something to do. "What's your favorite human thing to do?"

"I like to drink a good whiskey and to play basketball with the boys." I turned and looked at Miles, waiting. He huffed and sighed. "To kill you Na'vis." "Other then that thing, like without mentioning Na'vis." He thought for a moment. "Drinking whiskey and rum, and the other thing, is lifting weights." I nodded even thought I didn't even understand what their hobbies were. "What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?" "Poker. It's a gambling game." Miles spoke and closed his eyes, leaning back. "Basketball." I nodded again. "Why are you asking so many questions? Are you a spy?" Miles asked.

I shook my head no and sighed, rubbing the back of my neck well looking down. "I... I just hate silence between anyone... Makes it feel like the people hate each other. Miles snorted as he laughed then looked at me with piercing eyes. "Kid...You're a Na'vi...We are your killers." 

~~~~~~~~~~

573 Words