~15~

I sighed, my eyes closed, and my head leaned back against Miles's chest. He brushed some of my hair off my face, leaning down and planted a kiss on my forehead. Lyle leaned down and kissed my knee, rubbing my thigh. "God... That was quite amazing, Jesus..." I heard Lyle say softly. I smiled softly in response. I opened one of my eyes and saw Miles adjusting a part of my breasts cover. I closed my eye and leaned into him more. Lyle sighed and layed down his head in my lap. I opened my eyes and looked at him, tiredly and a bit with some exhaustion. He gave me a goofy grin and winked. "Hey." He spoke in a flirtatious voice which was close to making me laugh.

"Lyle, stop acting and sounding like a stupid kid." I laughed, quietly, and Lyle sat up well glaring at Miles. "That's just rude." Miles opened his eyes and gave a stare, looking like a warning stare, and Lyle backed down. "Fine, fine... Cranky, old, grandpa..." Lyle mumbled, and I ignored it but smiled. Miles was breathing evenly and holding me against his chest, my back pressed up against his chest. I put one of my hands on his. He opened one eye then closed it and took my hand in his, his fingers intwining with mine. "It feels weird... I have four fingers and you have five..." Miles grunted in response, not caring.

I put my other hand on Lyle's neck and dragged my fingertips up and down his neck. Lyle smiled and put his hand on mine, patting it. He rested his hand on mine then his smile slowly disappeared, and his hand went limp, a clear sign he had fallen asleep. I rubbed his neck and closed my eyes. I yawned and felt Miles lips press against the top of my head. I sighed, took my hand off Lyle's neck and flexed my fingers, my bones cracking slightly from the built up pressure. I shifted and took my hand away from Miles which made him open his eyes. My shifting woke up Lyle and he groaned, rubbing his eyes. "My apologies but I really must get back to my clan."

Lyle grabbed my hand and made sure I couldn't get up. "Oh, come on... That's not fair..." He complained like a child. "I do not want my parents finding out what we just did." "But it was awesome." Lyle complained again. I could feel Miles eyes staring at me, which made me glance at him. I looked between Lyle and Miles. "My mother and father will not be happy with me if they ever find out about what we did." Miles sighed and leaned back, closing his eyes. "We'll see you later." He mumbled, going to get some sleep. I kissed Lyle's forehead and then Miles's. I got up and began to walk back. I adjusted my loincloth, and my breasts cover to make it appear I was just out running in the forest.

I took a deep breath and composed myself before sneaking into my hut. I tip toed, making sure I didn't make a lot of noise. I went to my room and towards my hammock, tired. "Where have you been?" I heard my mother's voice come from behind. I paused and looked at her, blinking. "You look guilty of something." She spoke again with narrowed eyes, trying to read me. I shrugged and climbed into my hammock. "For the love of Eywa, answer me!" She whispered, grabbing my shoulder. I sighed and looked at her. "I'm not guilty of anything, mother!" I whispered back. My mother looked me over as she crossed her arms.

She looked down at my loincloth then my eyes. She looked back down and took a step forward. She pressed her hand against my pelvis. I yelped, flinching at the slight pain. My mother narrowed her eyes more and grabbed my chin. "We will be talking about this tomorrow with your father." She turned and started to leave to go back to sleep. She stopped and turned, looking at my loincloth then back to my eyes. "I'm confused yet also quite..." She paused thinking of words. "Disappointment?" I asked, "Go to bed." I sighed and nodded, curling up into a ball into my hammock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

722 words