~16~

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was rolling back and forth, one side to another. "Awä." My father said as he walked into my room, my mother beside him. I turned onto my side, my back to them. My father side and walked in, my father sat down on a wood trunk and my mother stood a bit behind him. "Look, we aren't mad. But what did you do?" I turned and spoke. "I muntxa with the two." My mother's jaw dropped, clearly shocked, and my father straightened. They both clearly had not expected this. My father nodded, slowly. "You did what?" My mother asked, wanting me to clarify. "Muntxa." My mother thought, staying silent. My father looked at my mother then back to me. "I believe you just broke your mother." My mother smacked his shoulder, and my father grabbed his shoulder.

"You do realize you are most definitely with child, correct?" I looked at my mother as she spoke, crossing her arms. She was mad but also concerned. I nodded and sighed, sitting up. I put my hands in my lap and groaned, rubbing my face. "I realize that, mother. But we do not know for certain." My father cleared his throat before my mother could speak. "Awä does have a good point. "It did take us until our third time to have the triplets." My mother sighed and walked over to me, cupping my face in her hands. She put her forehead against mine. "If you are with a child, Awä... I'll make sure nothing happens during said time."

I smiled and nodded. "Are you both mad?" "Furious." My mother said with a forced smile, trying to push past her anger and be calm in this situation. "Irritated and annoyed." My father shrugged, giving me a small smile. I looked at my mother, trying to think of the punishment she'll give me. "I am quite furious with you but you're my daughter." "So, she won't death glare every time she gets." MY father mumbled and looked away as my mother glared at him. She took a deep breath before looking back to me. "Swear you'll tell me if you feel different or your body starts to change a bit. I nodded and smiled at her. "I see you."

"I see you but do that again and I'll make sure all three of your brothers won't leave your side for six months." I flinched and nodded. "Understood?" I sighed and nodded. "Yes, mother." She turned and walked out of the room, well my father stayed. After my father watched my mother left, he turned and looked at me. "You snuck out?" I nodded and fiddled with my fingers. "I'm a bit impressed you got past your mother." I couldn't help but smile and my father chuckled. "Your mother was a lot like you, you know." I looked at him. "Not the falling in love with the demons, but she was quite rebellious." "Please tell me I won't end up as strict as her." My father snorted and chuckled. "I pray that you will never."

We both smiled and I sighed, brushing my hair back. "How mad is mother actually?" "She's probably gonna yell at your brothers instead of you." He spoke as he sat down beside me in my hammock. "That doesn't make me feel any better." He grabbed one of my tiny braids I had in my hair and ran his thumb over it. He shrugged. "I realize that, Awä. Your mother will love the child if you're with one, but she'll never let the demon thing go." I nodded and leaned into my father's side. I sighed and closed my eyes. "I realize that, father."

He rubbed my shoulder and kissed the top of my head then rested his head on mine. "You can always talk to me, Awä." I nodded and sighed. "Mother wants to kill them, doesn't she?" "Who? The demons? Yes." I sighed and pursed my lips as I thought. My father rubbed my shoulder and gave me another kiss on top of the head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

684 words