NEW TIMELINE

Hope is the one who wakes up first and looks around to see she's not where she was supposed to be, she walks a little bit further and sees Lizzie lying there too, she bends down beside the blonde girl and shakes her.

Lizzie opens her eyes and looks at the tribrid who had a look of worry on her face, she stands up, and they both hear a howl from somewhere near both the girls look at each other before moving towards the sound.

They stop in front of a cellar, without thinking twice Hope starts going down to where the noise is coming from, a wolf is chained up at the furthest part of the cellar, the wolf growls at the two intruders and Hope shines her tribrid eyes at him and he whimpers as he steps back.

"Where are we?" Lizzie asks Hope and they both look around when Caroline steps in the light "In the past," Caroline tells them and pulls them both in a hug, Lizzie and Hope give a confused look to Caroline who sighs before looking at the wolf.

"That's Tyler Lockwood," Caroline tells them and Hope looks even more confused now "My dad's first hybrid?" Hope asks and Caroline nods "This was one of his first few transitions if I remember correctly it was the one after your father broke his curse and left the town with Stefan," Caroline informs Hope who goes in shock.

"My dad's alive?" Hope questions and Caroline and Lizzie look at her with a look of not knowing what to say "My uncle's alive? My mom? She must be alive too then, I need to find them, I need to see her," Hope says and her voice shakes as she talks.

Caroline puts a hand on the tribrid's shoulder but Hope flinches "No no I need to see them," Hope says and Caroline pulls her in a tight hug "You will, you will see them soon," Caroline tells them and they see Tyler Lockwood turning back to human.

Hope and Lizzie look away while Caroline goes and covers his nudity, Hope and Lizzie look at Caroline who sighs and motions the two girls to move outside so they can talk "Hope you're father is not the man you knew right now," Caroline tells Hope who keeps looking down.

"I don't care, I wanna see him," Hope replies and Caroline thinks of another option "How about you first go and see your mother, find out if she remembers anything?" Caroline suggests and Hope looks unsure at first but nods.

"Do you know where she would right now?" Lizzie asks her friend and Hope shakes her head "I can do a locator spell, a visual one which will help me see exactly where she is without the map," Hope says and they nod, Hope sits down and starts concentrating she cuts her palm and lets the blood flow on the ground.

She starts to get images of a bar and Hayley who was lying in the woods naked probably because of the full moon, she then receives the name of the city "Appalachian Mountains, Virginia," Hope says and opens her eyes.

"I know where she is," Hope tells them and the two blonde nod "I am moving now," Hope says, but Lizzie stops her "I am coming with you," Lizzie says and looks at Caroline with a soft and convincing look. 

"Mom no offense but right now your friends will do everything in their power to protect Elena Gilbert even if it means sacrificing everyone else so please let me go with Hope, where I can be safe," Lizzie says and Caroline nods and pulls both of the girls in a tight hug.

Caroline pulls out her cell phone from the current time along with some cash and hands it to Hope "I'll call you first thing in the morning, don't answer any calls except mine, be careful and stay safe," Caroline tells the tribrid who nods but returns the cash as she pulls out a platinum card with her father's name from her jeans and shows it to Caroline who laughs. 

"Dad has multiple cards like this one or the black card, he won't even know if I use it to buy myself a private plane," Hope says and Lizzie gasps a little but then she remembers who the tribrid's father and family were before getting used to this situation.

"No matter what the time is Mikaelson's would always be rich," Caroline comments, Hope shrugs and Lizzie laugh as they vamp out of the woods, Caroline watches them go away before going back inside and waiting for Tyler to wake up.

Hope and Lizzie stop at the first car dealership they find and surprisingly it was still open, the two girls walk in and walk out with a 2010 Audi R8 which was a two-seater car but Hope was fine with it because she was planning on visiting her father alone maybe her mother along with her but not Lizzie, she loved her but she didn't want any judgy looks or comments.

Both Hope and Lizzie start their journey to Hayley, it was not a long drive, only a five to six-hour drive so Lizzie tells Hope to take a rest while she drives, the blonde knew how much Hope has lost and now she had everything back.

Just last night they were mourning the tribrid's father and now they have been transported to a time where not only her father but also her mother and remaining family are still alive, and not only that the person she loves the most is at his worst right now.

Lizzie looks at the tribrid who was just looking outside of the window as memories of her childhood play inside her mind, good memories, happy ones, Hope smiles and Lizzie looks back on the road, the silence wasn't a peaceful one but it wasn't awkward either, both girls stay quiet and think about their next moves.

CHANCE TO CHANGE PASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें