THE AFTER-LIFE STORY OF KLAUS AND HAYLEY PART-2

THREE DAYS LATER:

Klaus, Elijah, Stefan, Josh, and Henrik were cooking while the rest of the family was sitting in the dining room, they all hear a voice coming from the main gate, "Hello? Is anyone there?" a boy's voice, they all look at each other before walking out together.

The boy flinches at the sight of eight men and three women who stood in front of him together, he looks at all of them then he remembers that he doesn't know exactly what the man he needs to talk to looks like.

"Who are you?" Josh asks the boy who was looking in deep thought "I am here to see Klaus Mikaelson," the boy says but he doesn't get an answer so he decides to add "I have a message from his daughter," the boy says and you can hear some of them gasp at this.

"What message and who even are you?" Elijah asks and the boy looks at all of them "I am Ethan, I go to school with Hope, or I used to but I died in a fight with gods while trying to protect my friends," Ethan says and Klaus nods.

"I know about the fight, Hope killed Ken, the god," Klaus says and Ethan nods "After the war ended, it's time for goodbyes even the ones that have waited far too long," Ethan says, and Hayley puts a hand on Klaus's shoulder.

"She's been holding onto your death for the past three years, she holds herself responsible for what happened to you and your brother but after so long your family finally managed to gather your ashes," Ethan informs them and they look happy that Hope will at least have a place to remember her father.

"She admits that she's not ready to let you go, not yet, but she wants to start the process so you would also find your peace, and that's why it's time for you two to say goodbye," Ethan tells them and Hayley along with other lets out a few tears.

"She wanted to spread your ashes at the Salvatore School as you funded the school for her so that she'd always have a place to call home, she wanted to honor you by scattering them there," Ethan says and they look like they were on the verge of breaking down.

"But they're closing the school, and she doesn't know what to do so she wants to see you one last time, she's hoping you would help her figure out where your final resting place should be," Ethan informs them and Klaus sits down as tears start gathering in his eyes.

"If you're dead then how do you know about all this?" Finn asks the boy who hesitates before replying "Our friend who is also Hope's ex-boyfriend, Landon, is the one who controls the limbo now, and since necromance told Hope that Klaus Mikaelson would not find peace until she did, we kind of figured that you were still in limbo," Ethan says and they all nod.

"Hope asked London for a favor, she needed to meet her father and Landon wanted to give this to her, but when we checked you weren't there and we came to know you found peace, now that you're here you two can't meet but we can still send a message," Ethan says and Klaus stands and walks over to the boy.

"How?" Klaus asks, "With the help of a witch, a powerful one, we will astral project from here to the real world, it won't be easy and we will have a really short time, only a minute or three at most, and Landon will make sure Hope sees us," Ethan tells them and they all nod.

"We have to do this tonight," Ethan adds, "I can do it," Henrik says and Klaus shakes his head "You're too young," Klaus says but Henrik demands that he would do the spell, and Elijah and Finn asks their youngest brother to channel them.

"We don't have much time, Landon is going to get her in an hour we should head towards her, wherever or however you go to watch over your loved ones," Ethan says and they all nod and head towards the school where they see Hope standing on the deck with an urn in her hands that had her Mikaelson crest and Hayley's crescent necklace around it.