THE AFTER-LIFE STROY OF KLAUS AND HAYLEY PART-1

Klaus wakes up in the middle of the woods, he quickly gets up from his position and heads to where the sound of music was coming from, he sees a bonfire party going on and looks confused, people there notice him soon enough and they all stop.

Klaus walks closer to them and looks around for the person he was longing to see from the moment he was forced to let her go, he ignores all the whispers and looks others were giving him when their supposed alpha walks towards Klaus and glares at him but the hybrid ignores the wolf.

"So you're finally out of hell," the wolf says but Klaus stays quiet "What are you doing here, Klaus, you're not welcome here," the wolf again says and this time Klaus tries to control it "Be thankful that we're in after-life so I can't kill you anymore and be afraid that you're no longer Hayley's husband," Klaus spats at the wolf.

"Yes but how can you even come here after everything you've done to her and to her daughter," Jackson says, Klaus glares at him and pushes him away and Jackson lands a few feet away from him "Never, ever talk about my daughter, EVER," Klaus warns the wolf.

"It was your crazy grandfather who decided to raise Hollow and killed Hayley's family and tried to kill her too if my son hadn't come in and cursed your pack, remember?" Klaus says and the Mary and her husband glare at Klaus.

"You weren't strong enough to protect Hayley and talked about taking my daughter away to a place where you would've protected her, be thankful for the life I let you live for as long as I let you live," Klaus adds and Jackson stands back up.

"Your great aunt was trying to take Hope away from us and your family trusted Freya more than they trusted you," Jackson tries to rile Klaus up "Don't take the names of the women of my family from your filthy mouth," Klaus says and glares at the wolf.

Klaus hears a gasp from behind him and he turns to glare at the person but after seeing who that was his emotional barrier breaks down a little, they both just stand there and look at each other for a while to make sure it was an illusion.

Hayley steps forward and touches his arm to make sure he was real and Klaus smiles at this "You're here, you're really here," Hayley whispers and Klaus nods, she smiles and lunges herself in his arms and he catches her with a laugh and holds her tightly.

"I missed you, little wolf," Klaus says, and Hayley laughs as tears start flowing down her cheeks, they pull away and she looks at her pack glaring at them, but Hayley just rolls her eyes at them and looks back at Klaus who also notices this and holds his hand out for Hayley who looks at him confused.

"Come on, time to go home," Klaus says in an encouraging voice and Hayley shakes her head playfully, "You said I am not a Mikaelson and I should take the win so I did, I have been living here ever since I first arrived, I meet others almost every day but I never visited the compound," Hayley says truthfully and Klaus looks down before holding his hand out again.

"I also said that no matter what happens you'll always have a home in the Mikaelson family plot, and I suggest you start ignoring useless my comments when I am angry or irritated like the rest of our family," Klaus says and takes a step towards her.

"You may have been born as a Labonair, lived as a Marshall, and married a stupid Kenner, but none of that would ever, ever change the fact you are a Mikaelson, and you died being one," Klaus tells her and Hayley nods and holds his hand.

They start to move but Hayley's mother stops her "You can't go with him," she says and Hayley shakes her head "I did a lot of things for this pack, even hurt my own family because of them but these people always wanted a proof from me that said I am their queen," Hayley says.

"I only came back because of Klaus, he told me to come back to you guys and see where that led us, I was going to take the person he loved most away from him and then I started hating him because he stopped me from doing something I never should've even thought about," Hayley adds and Klaus looks down as he remembers his past deeds.

"I only stayed here because I was waiting for him, now that he is here I am going home, Mom, where my real family lives but that doesn't mean I won't visit you," Hayley says and hugs her parents before looking back at Klaus and she grabs his hand they leave the bayou together.

Soon both hybrids were standing in front of the compound hand-in-hand, Klaus was hesitant but Hayley smiles at him "Everyone is waiting for you," she tells him and Klaus looks at her confused.

"Everyone?" Klaus asks her and she looks back at their home "When Elijah first came here without you, the rest of us were worried about why you didn't come so we contacted a witch, she informed us about your choice to stay back and watch over our daughter till she finds peace in her life, do you think she did?" Hayley informs him and Klaus smiles.

"Not yet but now she is surrounded by people who are willing to help her find her peace, friends who are like family to her," Klaus replies and Hayley nods as she turns to look at the compound and smiles at Hybrid.

"Well when I first came here, I found out that almost everyone we loved and lost over the years is living here, the compound was big enough for all our friends and family, we deserve to be together after everything we've all been through," Hayley says and Klaus nods.

"Like Finn, Elijah, Cami, Josh, Ansel, even Stefan is here with his friend Lexi, they wanted to be here with us, and more importantly your little brother, Henrik," Hayley informs him and Klaus's eyes go wide "I can't, what if he hates me? it's been so long since I last saw him, what am I even gonna say to him?" Klaus asks her and she just laughs.

"He doesn't blame you for anything, Klaus, and he's a happy kid, he loves you the most, and he is waiting for you," Hayley tells him and both of the hybrids walk inside the compound together to see everyone already sitting together and laughing, they all stop and look at the two hybrids with wide eyes more like stare.

Henrik is the first one to run towards Klaus and jumps in his arms, the hybrid catches him and spins the little guy around as they both cried and laughed together after they pulled away everyone came and greeted Klaus.

Camille, Stefan, Josh, Elijah, Finn, and at last was Ansel who goes near his son while Klaus keeps looking down "I am so proud of you, my son, you were strong enough to do what was needed unlike me, I am proud of you," Ansel tells Klaus who stares at his father hugs him tightly.

After catching up, they all sat down together and told each other the stories of their time in the afterlife, of their time back in the living world, everything was perfect, and they all were finally happy and together.

Klaus never liked so many people in his home but right now he felt like this is what he needed or will ever need, he only wants more of their family members to join them here after their long and happy life.

(People living at the compound Klaus, Hayley, Henrik, Elijah, Finn, Ansel, Stefan, Josh, Camille, and Lexi.)