DAMON AND TYLER REMEMBER

IN MYSTIC FALLS:

Caroline was walking out of her house when she sees Damon along with Tyler walking towards her, she knew this didn't happen in the past so she wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

"Hey Care-Bear, I'd like to know what are we even doing here?" Damon asks and Caroline pretends to be confused.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asks them but Damon just rolls his eyes as he looks at the blonde who was trying to lie.

"No, none of that, I'd like to know how in the hell is possible that I go to bed as a human and wake up almost two decades in the past as a vampire," Damon says and Tyler nods.

"Yeah, I'd like to know that too how is this possible that I am back from the dead," Tyler adds and Caroline rolls her eyes at the two of them.

"And why doesn't anyone else remember our past, or uh, upcoming future, whatever," Damon says and Caroline pulls both of them into her house.

"Did you tell anyone else about this?" Caroline asks the two men who shake their heads.

"No, I tried to find out if Ric or Elena or Jeremy were also as shocked as I am but I saw them acting all normal, then our very well killed by me, Lockwolf here came to look for me for the first time," Damon points at Tyler who nods.

"I checked in with Matt, my mom, and even your mom but they didn't remember anything either," Tyler says and Caroline takes a deep breath.

"No one does, it's kind of hard to figure out we're here but I have Lizzie and Hope working on it," Caroline tells them, and Damon gasps and Tyler also gives her a shocking look.

"You have the devil's spawn here with your daughter," Tyler whisper yelling at her so that no one hears him.

Caroline glares at him before pulling both men inside her house and closing the door behind them after making sure no one saw or heard them.

The three of them settle in her kitchen with Bourbon in their hands as Caroline starts telling them what happened and how they got here.

Tyler and Damon were confused and shocked after hearing how strong the tribrid is which did not surprise them at all considering she was Klaus's daughter.

"Hope and Lizzie are with Hayley and are soon going to head toward New Orleans to figure out exactly what is going on and what can we do now," Caroline tells them and they both nod.

"But do we even have a theory about how this is possible?" Damon asks and Caroline shakes her head "Not yet," she replies and her phone starts ringing indicating that she just got a few texts.

Caroline takes her phone out to see a few texts from her old number that she gave to Hope and Lizzie.

Lizzie:

'Hey Mom, we are in one of Klaus's safe houses that no one knows of, Hayley is also here with us and she has a plan.'

'Hayley wants to talk to you and see if there is anyone else in Mystic Falls who remembers the past or knows the future.'

'Hope also has a theory about how this is possible and what should we do now.'

'Hope needs some help with the spell from her family to figure out what is going on in our timeline that's why we will be heading to New Orleans in the next few days.'

'It would be for the best if we discussed the plans about how to move forward before we leave for New Orleans.'

Caroline:

'Sure baby, when do you wanna discuss the plans?'

Lizzie:

'We were thinking about doing a video call with you and whoever knows about us to discuss everything.'

Caroline:

'Sure baby, call whenever you want.'

Lizzie:

'We'll give you a call in a few minutes.'

Caroline puts the phone down and looks at the two boys "We will have a video call with Hope, Hayley, and Lizzie in a few minutes so you both be on your best behavior," Caroline tells the sternly and they nod.

Tyler gets a little worried as he remembers his last meeting with Hayley when he tried to kill her and her baby because of his revenge scheme.

The baby he tried to kill back then is now the strongest creature in existence, he didn't know how to react to this or how will Hope or Hayley react after seeing him and it horrified him to the core.

He knew what he did was wrong and if he could've he would've changed his action but he knew it was not possible so he swore to never go near Hayley, Klaus, or Hope again.

But now that he finally had a chance he would definitely try to change the course of their lives and maybe finally be redeemed.

Damon on the other hand was caught in these different strong emotions that he didn't even know he would ever experience.

He became human because he thought he would finally have a chance to be with Elena and die beside her but he was wrong.

Being human was not something that was made for him, he loved being a vampire maybe not as much as he loved Elena but that didn't mean he had to change.

He wanted Elena even after everything they've been through he still loved her and wanted her but there was a small part of him that made him wish for someone else.

Someone who would accept him the way he was, the way Elena used to accept him when she was also a vampire, and if this was their chance to change the past then he would make sure to destroy that cure.

People already consider him selfish at this time of their life so why not live up to the title of being the selfish arrogant jerk everyone saw him as.

Caroline was a little jealous after seeing her husband, Stefan in love with Elena and them being this iconic couple even she supported once.

But she knew there is still a chance that Stefan might remember them but she also wished he didn't remember her because she didn't want history to repeat.

She wanted to change everything for Lizzie and Josie, she loved them more than anything but even Alaric deserved a happy ending with Jo and their little family of four of them.

She knew there was always a part missing in the twin's life and no matter what Caroline does nothing can fill the gap left behind by Jo in their lives.

All three of them had different thoughts and plans of their own for this situation but one thing that was common in all of them was that they wanted to change their life and the lives of their loved ones.