GOING HOME TO NEW ORLEANS AND MEETING FAMILY

Hope is in her room packing a bag when Lizzie and Hayley enter Hope's room with a dairy in the blonde vampire's hand, they stop when they see Hope in deep thought, Hayley looks concerned but Lizzie sighs.

"You having second thoughts about your own plan?" Lizzie asks her friend who just shakes her head "No, I don't know if I am ready to go back," Hope replies without turning to look at the other two.

"That city,  a lot of bad things happened there, but even after every bad thing, something good also came, it's my home maybe because my family built it and my father and brother ruled it for centuries, or maybe because my mom and I were born there, but I can't deny that truth anymore," Hope says and turns to look at Lizzie and her mom.

"I've been trying to avoid New Orleans for the past five years but I can't anymore, it's time to go home," Hope says and Lizzie nods as she side-hugs her friend "We're gonna face it together, just like always," Lizzie says and Hayley smiles at them.

"Okay girls, time to eat," Hayley says and Hope looks at her mother with wide eyes "Oh no you cooked?" Hope asks as Lizzie looks confused between her friends and her mother "No! I ordered pizza and I can cook," Hayley replies as she playfully glares at her daughter.

"Yes you can but the things you cook just don't end up edible anymore," Hope reminds her mother and Lizzie laughs as Hayley glares and throws a pillow at Hope who ducks so it hits the blonde who was busy laughing to see the flying pillow.

Hope and Hayley laugh at Lizzie who looks at them with no emotions before using her magic to send two flying pillows toward the other two laughing females in the room, and this is how they end up in a pillow fight.

The rest of the day just goes in a blur while Hope was still trying to write a perfect spell with Lizzie's help so they could see what happened and how they all ended up in a world where they technically shouldn't even exist, not yet.

Hayley was going through her daughter's back as she organized it nicely and folded all the clothes that Hope just stuffed in just like how Klaus used to do, then she looks at Lizzie's bag which also had the same condition as Hope's so she organizes it too. 

Then she heads downstairs to look at both the girl sleeping on the couch with their own diaries still in their hand, she smiles at them before going and taking the dairy away from them and keeping it on the coffee table, she brings two blankets and covers both the sleeping girl.

She kisses their head before moving towards her room and lying on her bed with thoughts running inside her head as she thought about how things would go from then, her return to New Orleans, Marcel, witches, harvest, and all the other things, she pushes those thought in the back of her mind before closing her eyes.

THE NEXT DAY IN NEW ORLEANS:

Hope, Hayley, and Lizzie were standing in front of the compound, the place two of them called their home, both vampires could hear voices from inside and Hope could easily figure out her brother's voice, she takes a deep breath before walking in with Hayley and Lizze following.

She walks in and her eyes first end up on their family crest, Hayley comes and stands beside her daughter as looks at the crest too, Lizzie also looks at the crest of the strongest family alive, the Mikaelson family, the originals.

Hope removes her eyes from the crest before looking at the vampires who were in front of her "I am here for Marcel Gerard, I wanna speak to him," Hope calmly tells them, one of them comes forwards but Hope still stays still in position as she looked at the vampires in front of her.

"He has more important business to attend to than a little girl gang," the vampire says and turns to leave but Hope stops him "I am not just any girl, I am his sister, and I need to talk to him, tell him a girl with name Hope Mikaelson is here," Hope says and the vampire turns to look at the girl again, he leaves to call Marcel and just after a few minutes Marcel walks in.