Chapter 3

SOMETHING NEW

"Good morning, Miss Sarocha"

"Good morning, Miss"

"Good morning"— Freen replied with a smile.

Freen arrive at her office and greeted by her staff while she is waiting for the elevator. That such a rare scene looking at Freen smiling. Everyone who were waiting for the elevator feel amazed by how beauty Freen it is. No wonder she is the CEO of that company. Freen felt there's so many pair of eyes were looking at her but she just ignores it. Then the elevator arrives and she went into to get to her office level.

She arrived at her level and then greeted by Nam who her seats right outside in front of her office room.

"Morning boss!"

"Morning Nam!"

"Haven't you taken your breakfast Freen?"

"Ah, not yet. But if you going to go to the cafe downstairs can I just order from you? Hmm..I have to prepare something before the meeting later."

"No worries boss, I'll get some breakfast for you."

"Thanks Nam."

Then Freen just walk straight into her office to get ready some paperwork that she needs to get prepare for the meeting later.

---------------

•At the coffee shop•

"Good morning, Vane!"

"Hey, good morning, Becky! My favourite person has arrived" Vane replied with smile. She works at the cafe with Becky. Somehow, she also a good friend to Becky.

"So..how the other day? Your audition thingy?" Said Vane.

"Well, it's good. Everything went well. I'm just waiting for them to give me a call. I hope I will succeed in this audition. Cause I want it so badly."— Becky replied.

"You know right, I'll gave everything what I have for my passion in this modelling things. One day, if I'd become a successful model. I'll treat you, my friend. Never forget about you." She continues but with her smile this time.

"Awww, you're such a good friend. And..sweet...should we....not be a friend but more than friend?" — Vane said jokingly and laugh at the same time.

"Wow! Are you hitting on me?"

They both laugh at their sudden conversation.

"I'm just joking. But if it's real, what's wrong with it?" —Vane said while she raised her right eyebrow with her one hand cross her body and another under her chin. Her expression looks like she is imagining the situation.

"Are you kidding me Vane? I don't want to hear anymore!" — Becky playfully doesn't want to listen to what Vane said. She keeps close her ear with her finger and mumbling something to show that she doesn't want to listen.

"Hey, I'm not bad okay. I'm very beautiful, just to let you know. A smart person..also caring. Don't you want a girlfriend like me Becky?" — Vane said while she walks toward Becky that she runs away from her cause she doesn't want to listen to Vane.