Chapter 14

"Irin, aren't you working today?" asked Becky.

"No, I'm on my leave today. Need to settle something with my mom." She replied.

"Okay. By the way, I also don't have any schedule for today. But I need to go to hospital to visit Heidi."

"Alright, take care Becky."

"You too."

Becky left the house and waiting for a taxi to go to the Hospital. The journey takes 30 minutes to arrive there. 

Once she arrived, she meets Kade and Sulux who arrive at the same time as her. "Hi Becky!" Kade waved her hand to Becky.

"Hi Kade."

"Are you coming alone?" asked Sulux.

"Yeah. Did you guys just arrive here?"

"Yup."

"Let's go visit Heidi."

Kade and Sulux both nodded their heads. They going to the reception and asked the staff what Heidi's room number was. After confirming it they headed to the room.

It's a private room hospital Tao get for her.

They opened the door and see Tao and Nam is already there. See Heidi in hospital bed makes them feel sad.

"Hi" greeted Becky to Heidi.

"Hi Becky." she smiled.

"How are you?" asked Kade.

"Well, as you can see, I'm still lying here. Just broke my arm and a few scratches." Heidi let a small laughed.

"Good to see you, Heidi. Hope you get well soon." said Sulux.

"Luckily, it's not a total lost accident." Heidi continued

"We're not ready to lose you. We still need you in the office." said Becky.

"Yeah. Later I don't have someone to tease along with." Kade said with frowned face then Becky smacked her arm to not jokking like that.

"Haha, well you still have others too." they all laughed.

"Oh P'Nam, isn't Miss Freen coming? You said she on her way." asked Heidi.

"She said she around the corner. I don't know why she haven't arrive yet."

"Hey guys!" Speak of the devil. Suddenly, Freen stood in front of the door.

"Hi Miss." waved Heidi at Freen.

"Sorry I'm late. Couldn't find any parking just now."

"It's okay. Glad to see you here Miss."

She walked into the room with a bouquet of flowers and as she walked past Becky she took a glance at Becky and smile. Becky just smiled back at her.

"Here some flower for you and fruits." Freen handed to Tao and he put beside the table.

"How are you?" asked Freen. For the third time she heard that question.

"I'm good. Just need someone to feed me a food later as I can't use mine." she laughed. "Overall, I'm good Miss. Got minor injured maybe haha. Well, I've done my X-ray and everything, all good." 

"Good to hear that."

They all have chatted together and doesn't notice the time passing.

"Hey, I need to go to canteen downstairs. You wanna grab something?" asked Becky to them.