Chapter 5

WONDERS

"Good morning, Becky."

Irin greeted Becky in the morning when she walks out from her room and looking at Irin while she is having her breakfast alone.

"Morning Irin!" Becky replied.

"Want some sandwich? I'll make you some."

"Yeah, sure can." She replies to Becky and sit at their couch in the living room.

"Irin..." called Becky

"Hmm..." Irin hummed

"Actually, I have something to tell you. I've no chance to tell you yesterday cause looking at you tired coming back home from work last night and I don't want to disturb you."

"Aaa...actually...I've passed my audition. Just got text yesterday from WM agency that I've passed, and they have selected 5 finalists including me, Irin!" Becky told Irin in excitement.

She's been waiting and excited to tell Irin the news, but she never gets a chance to tell Irin yesterday. Today she got a chance and jumps in joy while telling Irin the news. She wants to tell Irin at the first place so badly but never did last night so Becky decide to tell her at the morning. How excited she is when she told Irin.

"Wahhhh!!! Congratulation Bec! I'm so proud of you my baby girl!" She screams and jumping exciting when heard the news from Becky. Her eyes look teary while she come closer to Becky to give her hug. The way Irin looks at Becky, how proud she is with Becky that time.

"I've told you! You can make it! I know my girl have the talent that people can't resist of it. If they rejected you, what such a wasted they have lost a talented girl here!" Irin said as she compliments her while she hold Becky shoulder and looking proud of her. Then they both laugh at Irin words.

Is that Becky that attractive till people can't resist with her appearance. Well looking by it she deserves a passed for that audition.

"Let's get ready. We go out and celebrate it. I want to treat you some nice food!" Said Irin to Becky then drag her while holding her wrist to give a sign for them to get ready to go out now.

——————

Freen resting at home cause it's on weekend. She needs a break and rest to enjoy her me time alone. But then suddenly her doorbell ring.

*ding dong* 🔔

She wondered who's coming to her house at this time and it's on fvcking weekend. She mumbling to herself and stood up from her couch slowly as she's too lazy to get up.

"Who the hell disturbed me on the weekend. Can't they let me rest for a bit..." she sighs.

She walked towards the main door and open the door with her eyes look mad like she wanna curse the person who ever come at that time.

"Nam?" She confused.

"Hi Freen!" Nam came without notice.

"What the hell are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you want to come here? And why the sudden of you appear in front of my fvcking door?" She asked Nam with so many questions and slightly mad at her.

"Well, I purposely doesn't want to tell you I want to come here. Cause I know, knowing you so soo...long time, if I asked you to go out on weekend you don't want to go out. That's why I came here and make a surprise for you. Tadaaaa~!" She playfully shows her silliness in front of Freen to show that she wanna surprise Freen with her sudden visit.

"What you want right now?" She annoyed with Nam action.

"Can you at least let me in? How can you let a pretty girl just standing in front of your door. Poor me~" Nam said with her puppy eyes to make Freen sympathize to her.