Chapter 15

Freen and the rest of her team gathered in the meeting room. They had a meeting with the CEO of Aurora Beauty for what happened last time in the shooting for their collab together. The meeting was held because of the incident that Freen had to replace Heidi for that day because of Heidi got into accident.

"Well..." The Ceo said.

"As we discussed just now, I don't mind if Miss Sarocha replace Heidi. I mean..you have the face and I already saw the photos from the photoshoot last time." He paused.

"I have no objection about that. After all you have the talent to be a model, Miss Sarocha." He continued and smiled.

All the staff in the meeting room felt relieved by what they hear from the Ceo.

"If you want to change to another model we can make it for you, we can assign other model." Freen finally said.

"It's okay. I don't think it's a big problem. I like you photo Miss Sarocha. I like it so much. Maybe we can make you as a model this time." He replied with satisfaction on her face.

"If you said so, it's a deal then. I'll make sure everything will go smoothly and orderly." Freen replied to him.

"Good to hear that. I hope you don't waste your talent that kept inside you. Hope we can work together in future." He said with a wink.

Freen looks happy as he pleased and happy with her work together with Becky. They shake hands before dismissed the meeting.

As they all dismissed, left Becky who the last person exit the room. Before she walked out Freen grabbed her arm slowly.

"Are you okay?" Asked Freen.

"I'm good." Becky replied with a weak smile on her face.

"Are you sure? You look pale."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry, just a normal pain in my head."

"You should take a rest at home. You can just tell me if you can't join the meeting." Freen said.

"No, It's okay. This meeting also important that needs my attendance." Becky weakly replied.

"Why not you have a break. I'll give you leave. You should rest more and see doctor." Freen voice sounded worry while seeing Becky looks weak.

"Just take a leave for a while. I'll inform Tao later. Just tell me how many days you need." Free continued.

Becky nodded to what Freen said "Thank you." and she smiled. Becky then exited the room left Freen there.

.................................

Becky gets a long break from work that Freen gave her. She takes this opportunity to go back to her hometown. The only family that she left is her aunt who take care of her when her parents passed away. Even though she already an adult that time, but she needs her aunt helps who always been there for her when she downs.

As she packs her bag to get ready for her long break, Irin saw her packing and peak inside her room.

"Where are you going?" Irin asked.

"I'm going back to my hometown." Becky replied and smiled to Irin.

"How long? Did you take your leave?" She asked again.

"Yes. I'm away for a week. Can't wait to see Aunt Clara. Sorry I didn't tell you in advance. Freen just gave me yesterday." Becky smiled because she excited going back to her hometown. Almost a year she didn't get to visit her aunt at the hometown.

"Oh. So now who is Freen that you're calling, care about you?" Said Irin and smirked.

Becky stays silence at what Irin said. She knows where this conversation is going to be later.

"Okay, I hope I'm not offense you by saying that." Irin laughed. Becky joins her laughed and reply to her "Keep that thought of yours. Can't you help me packing. Don't you pity with me Irin?" Becky said with a pouted.

"Okay princess. I'll help you with this. But...don't forget update me about your boss flirting things." They both laughed out loud.

.................................

Becky gets out from the taxi she took that arrived at her hometown. She came back here without her aunt knowledge. She wanted to surprise her aunt. Slowly she gets into her house but seems its quiet inside. She then went to her room and put her bag and all her stuff in the bed before searching for her aunt.

She looks around the house but still couldn't find her aunt. The last place she might be at is at the garden at the backyard of her house. She walks toward the back door that near the kitchen and so her aunt through the windows. Becky smiles as she sees her aunt who busy at her garden. She slowly opens the door and approach her.

"Anyone who missed her niece here?" Becky said as almost whispered but it can still be heard.

"Becky?" Becky's aunt turned around and see Becky there.

"When did you came here?" Her aunt looked so surprised by the visit and walk toward Becky.

"10 minutes ago." Becky then hugged her aunt who she missed a lot.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to come back? So, is this a surprise?" Her aunt asked.

"Yes. And its works. So... surprised!" They both laughed.

"Naughty girl. You should tell me, I can cook you something special for you before you arrived. I missed you so much." She then hugged Becky again.

"It's okay, you long week to cook for me." Said Becky.

"Eh?" Her aunt looked confused.

"I took a long break and I'mm gonna stay here for a week. So, later you can cook for me as much as you want aunt." Becky said and smiled.

"It's good to hear took a long break. You deserve that baby." Her aunt patted Becky on the head.

"Come, get inside. I'll make you some tea. We might be catch up many things from you."

__________________________________

TBC