Chapter 16

Aunt Clara bring her tray that has two cups and a pot that filled with tea. She brings towards the table in the living room. She poured the tea into the cup and give to Becky one of them.

"Careful, it's hot." Warned Clara. Becky then nodded and put it down to let it cold for a while before she gets burn on her tongue.

"So, how's my baby doing?" Clara asked and took a sipped of her tea.

"I'm doing good aunt. Irin also doing good. We always busy to hangout sometimes even though we stay in one roof." She said and let a small laugh when thinking about it. It's more like a married couple who always see each other whenever they at home only because of their busy schedule. But Irin always takes a good care of her.

"Good to hear that. But make sure you take care of yourself too dear."

"Will do aunt. Irin always take a good care of me sometimes. She's like my own sister." Becky replied.

"How's your work? You said last time you got new photoshoot with Aurora brand? How it's going?" She asked again while holding her cup.

"All good. I'm happy that I had the opportunity to be their model aunt. That's a big brand you know. Besides I work along with my Ceo. She's my partner for the brand shoot. Miss Freen helps me a lot and getting me a lot of opportunity." Becky said and smiled as she said that. It shows on her face.

"Wow, your Ceo directly working with you. Is she a model too? I bet she quite beautiful also." Clara said as she wanted to sip her tea a let a small grin behind her cup. Luckily Becky doesn't saw that.

"Well. She's pretty." Becky smiled as she said that and grab her cup that place on the table in front of her. A compliment came out from her mouth. She not going to lie, Freen is beautiful. Beautiful enough to be a model and she has that talent. No wonder she a Ceo of the model agency.

"I hope one day I can meet her." Said Clara casually.

"So, did anyone happen to make my baby happy for these past few months?" asked Clara.

"Why you asked that?" Answered Becky in confusion.

"Nothing. Just asking. Seeing you happy coming back here. I bet there's someone you're seeing right now?"

"No. Nobody."

"Are you sure baby?" Clara pressed her again to confirmed it.

"Yeah aunt. If I got someone, I've told you at the first place. And you're the first person I'm happy to inform about it." Becky said as her smile getting bigger on her face.

"I see. It's okay, sometimes our life we can't predict. As long as, that person will make my baby happy and take care of you is enough for me. Hopefully, I can meet that person soon." Clara sad with a winked and get up from her seat. Took the tray in her hand and walked toward the kitchen.

Then suddenly she stops half away and turned around faced Becky. "What do you want to eat for dinner? I'll cook for you. Anything you crave?" Asked Clara

"Anything you're cooking I'm okay with it. I know you're a good cooker. All time my favourite chef!" Said Becky and gave Clara a big smile.

"Cheeky kid." Clara replied in a low voice and laugh at her niece behaviour.

.................................

"Becky! Dinner's ready!" Shouted Clara for calling Becky to eats together.

"One sec aunt! I'll be down in five!" She answered gets up from her bed.

Becky then goes downstairs to eat her dinner with her aunt. She looks at the table and there's a lot of food that been serve. It's like a festive. She can't believe that her aunt gets to cook many types of dishes. How can she cook alone. The only people who ate just two of them.