Chapter 2

AUDITION

Becky's Pov

•Audition time•

"Can you tell me about yourself Miss Armstrong?"

She nervously answers the interviewer with her cute smile without any stuttering. She tried control herself for not showing her nervousness to the interviewer and answer with confident.

"Okay, now can we proceed to next stage?" Said the interviewer.

The next stage is where people who come to the audition will do some mini photoshoot there. To show how can people be a good model with their poses. There're so many people came to the audition want to be a model. Well, there also quite a lot of people who are good looking with pretty face.

*Snap. Snap. Snap* 📸

"Can you show other pose? I'll try to capture from other angle." Said the photographer.

"Okay nice. Nice. One more. Yes. Hands under the chin."

Becky try many pose to show that she eager and serious in this audition. Her passion in modelling can be seen through her pose like professional models. She never afraid to pose in front of the camera and that how photogenic person she can be in front of the camera.

"Okay thank you Miss Armstrong."

"Thank you, Sir!"

She left the studio with her smile and satisfy with her pose just now.

"Miss Armstrong?" One of the staff called.

"Okay Miss, for now we have gathered all the photo of yours, and we will evaluate all photo from other contestant today. And we will contact you as soon as possible if you have passed the audition."— said the staff.

"Is that okay for you Miss? Any other question?"

"No. I hope there will be good news for me." She smiles cutely.

Then she walks out from the building with smile in her face. She felt relieve that she already done with the audition.

——————————

•In the office•

"Freen, don't forget you have a meeting today with Mr. Anderson" said Nam to Freen.

"Oh? I almost forgot about that meeting" — Freen let out a small sigh. Cause she keep forgetting things lately.

"How can a CEO of this modelling business keep forgetting things. An important meeting you know! How can you run this business without me huh!" — Nam smirk.

"Haha, that's why I always need you by my side. My best friend, my co-worker, my secretary. I know I can't live without you. May get the feeling that this business will bankrupt without you!" — she said jokingly and laughing at the same time.

Nam is Freen best friend since her college day. They both so close to each other. Whatever happen, their ups and down they always have for each other.

Nam works for Freen at WM Talents Agency as a Secretary. Freen is a CEO of that agency because of her inheritance from her father. Other staff might be afraid of Freen because of her fierce look that she always put at the office. Sometimes people don't want to deal any works directly with Freen and always ask Nam to deal with. But that's not a big deal for Nam because she's such a bright and easy going person and always makes people approach her easily unlike Freen.

Well, Freen it's not like that scary person to approach. She became like that because she doesn't want people to take advantage from her and wants the best for her agency. We can say she's quite a strict boss when it comes to work matters.