Chapter 11

The bell at the door of the café keeps ringing as it open and close where people keep on entering and exiting the café. It's on weekend and its full house.

Sunday morning, a rest day for Becky as she doesn't have any schedule on that day. Lucky for her that she has a time for rest if it just for one day. She spent her day to go to café where she works before to visit Vane.

"Hello friend!" Greeted Becky.

"Hey! I miss you girl." Vane greeted back and hug Becky.

"You're on your break?" Asked Becky.

"Yeah. Great timing you came." Vane smiled as she answered Becky.

"Come I'll treat you some dessert here. We have new menu on the list." Said Vane.

Becky search for a seat for them while Vane goes pack some dessert and make a coffee for both.

"How's work Bec? Good?" Asked Vane.

"All good. And everything was fine. Just good busy day by day. Got many invitations from many brands as they need model." Becky answered.

"Wow, it's good for you after all. This is all what you've been dreaming. Well, I hope you find your happiness while working. Not stressing out from all the works." Vane gives some encouragement to Becky, and she smiled at her.

"How about you? Nothing new? Did some pretty boy came here and you're trying flirted with them?" Asked Becky with a smirked on her face.

Vane laughing at what Becky asked her.

"You think that's the only job I have here?" Becky laughed at it.

"Who knows right. Knowing you it's not possible." They both laughed.

"Eh, talked about that. Did you remember Win from the restaurant across our café?" Asked Vane.

"Oh, Mr.Win. Yeah, I remembered him. Why?" Replied Becky.

"Last time he came here again. I mean it's not weird cuz this café for anyone can come and go right. But last time he asks for your whereabout. Haha..you think what I'm thinking Bec?" Explained her to Becky and chuckled.

"What?" Becky looks confused.

"Come on Bec. Don't you think?" Vane smirked again.

"Don't start.." Becky finally understood what Vane meant. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on. Who knows he your future Becky. Plus, he's good looking and rich." Vane widened her smile as she said that.

"I'm not into him tho." Said Becky as she's not interested with Win.

"You never try."

Suddenly, a familiar figure came across them.

"Speaking of the devil." Vane blurted out.

Becky laughed.

"Hi Becky." Greeted Win and he reached for a handshake.

"Hi." Replied Becky.

"Have a seat Win." Gestured Vane to the sit next to Becky.

"Sure."

"How are you. Haven't seen you in a long time. I've heard from Vane you're doing modelling now. How was it?" Asked Win.

"All is good. Good to be busy for what I like." Becky answered and smile.

"Glad to hear that."

"Next time can I invite or offer you to be a model for my next promotion of my restaurant. If you don't mind?" Request Win.