Chapter 8

FULL OF CURIOSITY

A normal morning for Freen to go to work. She arrived at the office early today as she can't sleep last night. While waiting for the elevator there's a person came from her side and waiting for the elevator like her. She looks to her side and saw the familiar face to her.

"Good morning miss!"

"Good morning, Miss Armstrong." — Freen smile as she happy to see that person face early in the morning. What a good day to begin with.

But it's different for Becky as she feels awkward by the restroom incident yesterday. She takes her courage to start the conversation with Freen.

"Are you okay Miss?" — asked Becky.

"Yes I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

"You look tired."

"Did I? Hmm maybe because of I'm lack of sleep yesterday." — Freen confess.

Then the elevator door opens they both got into the elevator to go to their respective office level. They feel the awkwardness between them and there the silence. Both of them try to make a conversation but don't know how to start. Then someone broke the silence.

"You should rest more Miss. Knowing you as a hard working person you should take easy on yourself. Don't push yourself Miss." — Becky said that to broke the silence but with a kind word of her like she show her concern to Freen. But she feels shy after said that. She doesn't know how to react after she said that to the most beautiful CEO of her agency.

      'Dang you Becky...it looks like you have interest in her..'

"Oh really? Maybe I've been thinking too much lately. Working so hard on this project." — Freen replied.

"Thank you for your concern." — she continued and smile back to Becky.

"May I ask you something Miss?" — asked Becky.

"About yesterday...in the...restroom incident..." Becky doesn't know how to ask Freen with the correct word.

      'The heck Becky...what incident...she might thinking the other way....'

"Err....do we know...each other?" She continued.

Freen lowered down her head and smiling under her face by hearing what Becky asked her. She couldn't believe what Becky just asked her about. She also doesn't know how to explain to her but it's not the time yet for her to know.

Freen doesn't answer Becky question then the elevator arrives at Becky level. Becky doesn't have a choice but have to leave and walk out from the elevator to reach her studio. Becky feel disappointed because Freen doesn't answer her but she still hoping that Freen will give some words to her.

Becky body has completely outside from the elevator by walking out and before the elevator door got close, Freen press the open door button and grab Becky wrist. Becky surprise by that and look at her hand then she lifts her head looking at Freen curiously.

"It's not like I don't want to give you an answer. But one day.....you will remember everything."

She let go of Becky hand and the door in front of her has completely close. Then there left Becky alone with confusion. She kept question herself what it is, who she is and what's important, who she is to her.

Bond of Destiny [FreenBecky]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें