Chapter 4

MOMENTS

•On the weekend at the coffee shop•

Today just a normal day for Becky. Working as a barista at the nearest coffee shop from her house. Quite a busy day for her because of its on weekend. Many people came to hang out with their friend or families on the weekend.

"Hey Becky, when is your break time?" Said Vane to her.

"Oh, it's on 3pm. You?"—she replied.

"Mine same as you. Wanna grab some lunch together later?"

"Yeah sure." She smiles.

Later, time flies so fast then it's time for them to have a break. Such a busy day cause that day also a festive day, so people tend to go outside to celebrate the day.

"Vane, what are we gonna eat today? Did you crave for something?" Ask Becky to Vane.

"Hmm..don't have. Just whatever can we eat. I just need to get rid of my hunger." —said Vane.

"Come! Let's go to that restaurant. Seems they just open it. I think they have opening promotion."

Becky points to the restaurant nearby to the cafe. It seems that restaurant newly open few days ago. They both walk to that restaurant to taste the menu on promotion that they offered. Luckily its near to their workplace to walk. So, it's easier for them to have a quick lunch on their break time.

"Hi, may I take your order please?" Said one of the waiters.

"Hi, can I get 1 of smoke chicken salad and 1 glass of milk tea. What about you Vane?" Said Becky.

"Hmm...grilled season salmon with rice for me and 1 glass of avocado drinks. Thank you!" Vane replied with smile toward the waiter.

"Ok, we'll prepared the meal for you. Thank you miss!"

They've done ordered the menu and wait patiently for their meal serve on the table.

*Tiiiinnggggg* 📱

Becky grabs her phone when she receives a text message and she reads it carefully. While she is focusing on what's the text message is about then she shouts at Vane.

"Vane!!" —Beck then grabs Vane's wrist and wave it into the air to show that she excited while looking at her phone. People at their surrounding looking at them weirdly by the voice of Becky that like dolphin loud voice. It's quite loud until it gets attention by the customer who visit that restaurant.

"Hey, keep it down. People looking at us right now. Are you okay? What's the sudden shouting?" —said Vane.

Becky looking at Vane with her teary eyes and now she looks like a puppy. She tries to calm herself down before she speaks to Vane.

"Hey hey, what happen?" Vane holding Becky hands to calm herself down.

"Vane...I...I've...pass the audition." —she said with cracking voice. Sounds like anytime she will cry at the public place. She shows the text message that she just receive to Vane.

"Hey! Congratulation Becky! I'm happy for you my friend! This is what you've dream for." Vane congratulates her with a hug.

"Thank you, Vane! I never expect that I'll pass that audition." She replied with her teary eyes some more. But at the same time she wanna control it not to cry at in front of many people.