Neighbors / chapter 2

-Time skip one week later-

You and Kenny already signed up for your school's and waited till an email came back.

During the waiting you had found the perfect house and you were really happy about it.
You were going to move in tomorrow and everything was going smoothly

The rest of the day was normal
Lunch
TV
Learning
TV
Dinner
And making yourself ready for bed

You were really exited about tomorrow.
You layed down and started thinking again. It was basically your hobby
' I wonder when the results come back'
'What If I dont get in..?'
'WHAT IF KENNY WONT GET IN?!?!'
'No no I'm overreacting. I'm sure he'll get in'
'I hope the new neighbors are nice'
' I am going to introduce myself to them if I still have time'
'I hope I dont forget to buy the uniform after I get in. It would be sooo embarrassing to go to my first day at my new school with normal clothes'

You couldn't stop thinking for another 2 hours.

You finally fell asleep feeling scared,exited,horrified,happy and nervous

-the next day-

You wake up and go down to see Ken using the old lap-top that you two shared. You wondered what he was looking at until you realized that you send the school letter from the lap-top.

Kenny was looking scared as he looked up and saw you
"did you see a ghost or why are you looking like that?"
Ken rolled his eyes and started speaking up
"There is a email... I think it might be from the school" you looked a little surprised and sat down next to him.
He clicked on the email and it read:

--‐---‐-‐-‐---‐‐‐--‐---‐----------‐-
NORTH-HIDARI
MIDDLE SCHOOL

Dear Ken (L/N) ,

We are writing you from the north-hidari middle school to tell you that you've been accepted and are able to join our school.
You will be going to class 7A classroom 224
Before you join you need a uniform from our school. We will ship it to you. Please enter all the needed information in
https://www.north.hidari.school.de
Everything about the north-hidari middle school is on its official website on Google.

We will be waiting for you
---- -----

You both started to scream in happiness and hugged each other. After calming down a little you made breakfast. You made Kenny's favorite food as a celebration.

-after transferring everything-

The cartons are infront of your new house as the last car rode away. 'This is going faster than expected' you thought as you started bringing in some furniture that you took from your old house.
Suddenly you hear some voices from the other side of the road. You turn around to see a small family of three arguing

Woman: "I SAID YOU BOTH SHOULD COME HELP!"
Man: "THEY ARE JUST NEIGHBORS NO NEED TO MAKE SUCH A HUGE DEAL OUT OF IT! ALSO THEY DONT NEED HELP"

Well it was two people arguing, I'm guessing they are a married couple
Next to them there was a pink haired boy with green colored glasses. He was funny looking but not really your type. 'Oh what am I thinking about? I usually don't judge someone based on their looks. Also I can't even see his face, he's to far away!'

You see him turning over to you and then he turns back to the two people arguing. Suddenly the two people stopped screaming and looked kinda.. embarrassed? Did they realize that we could hear them?

The small family came over and started introducing them selves

Woman: "Hello! We saw you moving in today and we wanted to introduce our selves!
I'm Saiki Kurumi
and this is my husband Saiki kuniharu!"

Mr. Saiki: "hello! Nice meeting you!"

You looked over at the boy just to see him looking disinterested at something else

Mrs. Saiki: "oh! thats our son, saiki kusuo.
I'm sorry that he's not responding.."

"Oh no its okay, really" you said
'I kinda feel bad for him.. it looks like his mom forced him to get here'

Mrs. Saiki: "we see, you have a lot to unpack, need a helping hand?"
She smiled at you

"Oh you don't need t-"
They walked towards the couch which I couldn't pick up by myself. "It's not such a bad thing after all"

You turned around seeing the boy still standing where he was standing the whole time. 'He's actually quite cute from close up'
"You don't need to help, really. I'm sure you've got better things to do" you smiled to not seem rude

It looks like he's not a very talkative person. And you've got nothing against it

"I can't" he said

'Wow that was nothing like what I was expecting him to sound like. His voice is deep and calming. It sounds good'

"Wait what? Why?" You asked him while lightly tilting your head to the side.

He pointed at his parents which were outside picking up

Saikis POV

'I hate it here already. Why does she need to move right infront of us? I hope she doesn't bother too much'

-after the 'conversation' you just had-

'Wow that was nothing like what I was expecting him to sound like. His voice is deep and calming. It sounds good'
I literally just said two words
But I've never heard someone think that about me. Is my voice really that good?

We then started walking to the furniture and she went over to pick up a desk, failing.
I went up to her and hold on the other side of the desk. We both then walked into the house. "We need to bring this upstairs" she said. It's too dangerous. I'm gonna need to do it alone before any accidents happen. "I'll do it alone. I dont want any accidents" "are you sure? Isn't it too heavy?" "I just nodded
'I could listen to his voice all day long'
Come on its not like I have a special voice. I just don't put any emotions into my words. Anyone could sound like that.

I picked it up realizing it was quite heavy but I dont want to embarras myself so I am just gonna use some of my powers to make it lighter.

I went ahead and brought it upstairs while Y/N waited downstairs. I dont know why.
'I dont want to go up the stairs staring at his butt'
Bruh okay
After I was almost at the Top I could hear someone coming up the stairs behind me
'I should have waited. He's still not at the top'
Jeez just look down it's not that big of a deal

Oh no I think I it wasn't a good idea to use my strengthen power. I always feel so bad afterwards.
Wait is she staring at me? I probably look like I just ran a marathon. embarrassing.

I put the desk down in the middle of the room because I wasn't able to bring it to the right place where she wanted it. That thing is weighing as much as 8 elephants together.
"Hey, ist everything okay? Do you need to sit down?" She looked very worried 'I knew I should've helped him' she was feeling bad for not helping me. " yes" I said out of breath "sit down" I wanted to but there was no chair "where?" Asked. "On the bed" 'where else you dummy' I sat down and she went down the stairs.

What is happening? Why am I so weak all of the sudden? My eyes are feeling very heavy and I fall back and I lay on her bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 IS DONEEE
I hope it's interesting

-1282 words