in love? /chapter 8

F/B = Favorite book

NOBODYS POV

Saiki is laying in his bed trying to sleep but he can't stop thinking which makes it really hard for him. It's not any easier for Y/N. Her head is full of thoughts which make it hard falling asleep aswell.

-the next day-

Y/Ns POV

I barely got any sleep yesterday... the thing that happened yesterday with saiki still makes you think about it. You stand up looking at your phone thinking that you woke up too early because you alarm didn't wake you up. you look at you phone and sit there shocked. You had 20 mins left until you had to leave for school.

You start rushing to the bathroom getting ready as fast as you could. you packed your lip gloss and mascara into your bag. After that you get dressed and you go downstairs. You make yourself some cereal when you suddenly hear the bell ring. You take your cereal bowl and go to open the door. It was saiki. You almost choked on your cereal and you started coughing. You put the bowl at the shoe cabinet and put on your shoes still coughing. You started walking still feeling cereal in your throat. Saiki then gives you a water bottle so that you can clear your throat. "What happend? Why were you stressing so much?"
"I overslept" you gave a short answer

For a very long time, nothing happend between you and saiki. It was back to how it was.

-3 weeks later-

The last few weeks nothing special happend. The only thing that happend was that you were getting very close with your friend group. It felt like the best time of your life. with them every day was getting better and better.

You finally felt loved

It was another day in school. You and your friends were talking and laughing together before school started.
The first lesson started
"Today we are gonna start a new subject!
We are gonna start a book together. Listen carefully because you will write an exam about this book! The book title is called F/B"
The teacher talked really long about that book. 'Sounds really interesting' you thought
"You and your seat neighbor will have to read this book till page 55 and make a small essay about it. This is due next Monday."

The next two lessons were boring, as usual. It was only 10 more minutes till break.

Suddenly you felt weird. Like, sick weird.
You were a bit pale and saiki noticed. "You okay?" He asked you looking a bit worried
"No.. I'm not.. I dont feel well.. " you said sounding like were really sick.

Saiki then raised his hand
Teacher:"No questions saiki" the teacher said
Saiki:"But Y-"
Teacher:"I said no questions"
Saiki:"Y/N isn't feeling well!" Saiki said sounding really worried
Teacher:"Oh.. Y/N do you want to go home?"
You nodded
Teacher: "are your parents home? Maybe they can pick you up"
You: "..."
Saiki: "I'll take her home"
Teacher:" do you live near her?"
Saiki:" yes I do"
Teacher :" Okay then bring her home. But If she can take care of herself you will be coming back to school."
Saiki nodded

"Can you stand up?" Saiki asked you
You shook you head.

Some students packed your and saikis school stuff into your bags.

After saiki stood there thinking for 5secs he took his school bag and put it on. Than he held you in his arms bridal style and held your backpack in his hand which was under your legs
(If you don't understand just look at Google and you'll maybe understand afterwards)

He then took you outside and he started walking towards your house.

You opened your eyes and saw saikis face