apologies/ chapter 28

Y/Ns POV

After you told mikoto about it, you stopped worrying and you went out more often.

And so, you decided to meet up with haru

_________________________________________

Calling HARU🦖 ...

Haru: "hello? Y/N?"

You: "hello haru! I called to ask you if you'd like to meet up with me?"

Haru: "oh um, yeah.. when? And where?"

You: "hmm.. do you have time tomorrow? Around... 3?"

Haru: " that's gonna be a bit hard because my shift ends at 3"

You: "how about I wait for your shift to end and then we can go walk around the mall?"

Haru: "yeah we can do that. I have to show you something I found near the mall"

You: "alright, you can show me tomorrow then"

Haru: "one more question"

You: "What is it?"

Haru: "I know that you don't really like talking about it but.. one time, I crossed you school and I overheard a rumor that you and saiki broke up?"

You: "oh... yeah.. it's kinda true? I don't know myself.. its more like a.. break?"

Haru: "how come you 'broke up'?"

You: "it's.. a long story... I'd rather tell you some other time"

Haru: "Okey then, bye bye"

You: "byeee"

Call ended
_________________________________________

After talking to haru, you go and make yourself some dinner and also cut some fruit to eat While doing your homework.

-the next day-

After another school day of ignoring saiki, you go walk home with mikoto. Later on she went her own way home and so you were all alone on your walk.

You look to the front and see a familiar pink head, walking with nendo and kaidou. Apparently they were going to saikis house because usually nendo and kaidou would have already took some turn to go their house.

Nendo and kaidou were just arguing about something and saiki seemed to just look the other way and focus on the houses or something.

Suddenly kaidou went to saiki and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped a bit and looked shocked for a few seconds before he went back to normal.

Its not usual for saiki to get shocked or anything like that since he knew what was about to happen because of people's thoughts, which meant that in that moment, he couldn't hear any thoughts.

That brought you back to the ring. You've seen saiki wear it on the first day of school after the break up because he kept tapping his finger on the table and that caused you to look at what was causing the sound and in that moment you saw the ring.

He once told you that he usually doesn't wear the ring because he's too used to knowing whats gonna happen, so that when he has the ring on, he gets scared by the smallest things. But ever since the break up, you've never seen him take it off, not at school at least.

Which technically meant that you could her his thoughts.

You walked a bit faster to get near them so that you could concentrated On his thoughts better.