weird feeling / chapter 12

Y/Ns POV

You wake up to see saiki laying next to you hugging you tight
You try to sit up but saiki doesn't let you go so you just keep laying and hug him back.
'Hmm if I can read his mind, wouldn't I also be able to see his dreams?' You thought with your barrier up.

You look into his dreams and the first thing you see are thousands of coffee-jellys. You already expected that but then you saw saiki and... yourself? You both were laughing and eating coffee-jelly. You decided to go closer to them but suddenly all you could see was black. You went out of saikis mind and saw him looking at you.
'Were you really that bored?' He asked you through thoughts.
"Ehehe... I-" you were interrupted by saiki hugging you again.
"Let's continue sleeping. It's still early" saiki told you
You were shocked and a bit red but you just hugged him back.

After about half an hour you told saiki that you would be going home real quick to get ready and you stood up and teleported yourself home.

SAIKIS POV

Y/N teleported away and I decided to fully wake up and get ready.

I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

Mom:" Good morning kuu!! Did you sleep well??"

Me: 'Yeah'

Mom: "that's good to hear. Where is Y/N?"

Me:" she's just getting ready"

Mom :" Aha okay"

I drank a glass of water and went back upstairs into the bathroom continuing getting ready.
I went back inside my room to find Y/N making my bed.
'You don't have to' I told her
'What are you talking about? I also slept here! It's only fair if I help you' Y/N told me'
'Fine.'

I went over to her and helped her with the rest.

We then went downstairs to eat breakfast

Mom: "Good morning Y/N!! Did you sleep well?"

Y/N: "yess! I slept very well"

Mom: "oh and why's that??"

Y/N: " O-oh no big reason"

Mom:" Aha.. okay... well, I made breakfast! Come sit down"

Me and Y/N sat down. Suddenly my father came running towards the kitchen and started screaming.

Dad: " KUSUO!! KU!! YOU NEED TO TELEPORT ME TO WORK OR ELSE I'LL BE LATE!!!

Everyone was freezed in place because of what my father said.

Mom: " eh kuniharu means that... eh..."

Me:" don't worry. She already knows that I'm a medium. She's also one"

Dad:" oh... well.. CAN YOU TELEPORT ME NOW???"

Me:" no."

My father ran out the door and my mother handed us the food.

Mom:" you didn't tell me that you have powers Y/N. You and Saiki would be so good together!"

"Mom, stop."

I looked over at Y/N and saw that she was hiding her face looking down at her food.

Mom:" I'm just saying"

After Y/N was finished with eating she said that she has to go to her house real quick and that she would be coming back In 3 mins.

I just went upstairs and waited till Y/N came back.

Y/Ns POV

You went inside and went over to your fridge. You took out the coffe-jelly you made not long ago and you also took out some cream to put on the jelly. You took a tray and placed some coffee-jellys on it and went outside to saikis house.