birthday party/ chapter 26

KUSUOS POV

Days pass and I let Y/N spend time with ken alone. I didn't want to disturb them during the few days they have left before Ken has to go back to school.

-4 days later-

I was just laying in bed, reading my book when all of a sudden Y/N telepoted into My room

"Y/N, what is it?" I asked her, eyes noch leaving my book
"Ask kusuke if he can bring Ken to school again tomorrow"
'I already did. No need to worry'
"Oh okay, well thank you"

Just as Y/N was about to teleport away, I stopped her

'Wait'
"Hm?"
'Tomorrow, 5pm, café mami'
"I- What?" The sudden statement confused Y/N
'It's been so long since we had a normal date'
"Okay I understand. Thank you again for taking care of Ken's ride to school. Bye bye!"

And With that she teleported away. I was determined to safe this relationship even though it would be really hard. I just had to use the best tricks there were

-the next day-

We all were standing infront of Ken's school and Y/N hugged him a goodbye. After some minutes they let eachother go and Ken went inside his school, leaving us back. I teleported kusuke and the car infront of the house and Y/N teleported herself to her room. I still had about half an hour left till school starts and I was already finished getting ready so I used the rest of the time to eat breakfast.

-later that day-

Y/Ns POV

you were waiting infront of the café kusuo told you to meet him at. A few minutes later, the pink-haired boy finally arrived and the two of you went inside and sat down at a booth. Kusuo ordered coffee-jelly and you ordered a slice of F/F (favorite flavor) cake.

No one really talked during the date but it wasn't awkward or anything. It was calming and it had a good atmosphere. After that small date, you both walked home and left to go back to your own homes.

You were laying on your bed, ready to sleep when all of a sudden you heard a buzz. You took your phone and looked at who texted you

1 new message from Ku<3💋

You put in your phone Pass code and went to look at what he texted you

♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡

Ku<3💋

-I really enjoyed today.
Wanna go to the arcade
tomorrow?

Sure, I'd love to!-

-Alright. Goodnight, rest
well and love you

Goodnight, love you too!!-

♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎-♥︎

Laying your phone back down on you desk next to your bed, you turn around in your bed and fall asleep.

The next day, school goes by fast and after you say goodbye to all your friends, you and kusuo make your way to the arcade and have a wonderful day together.

Hours pass by and at the end of the day you go home with a small F/A (favorite animal) plushy.

Before you and kusuo go into your own homes, kusuo asks you once again if you want to go on a date with him somewhere tomorrow and you gladly accept.