group hangout/ chapter 20

Y/Ns POV

You wake up being hugged from behind and you turn around to see kusuo sleeping. He slightly opens his eyes and says
"Good morning"
And then he leans closer to your face and kisses your forehead.
"Good morning" you said while stretching
'How did you sleep?'
"Good and you?"
'Also good'
"Anything specific you want to do today?"
'It's Sunday and all stores are closed. Also it looks like it's gonna rain all day today'
"Yeah... I think we should just stay at home and chill today"

You stood up and went downstairs to grab a glass of water. In the meanwhile kusuo teleported home and got ready. After drinking something you also got ready and you went back upstairs to your room and saw kusuo already waiting on your bed with a book in his hands. You got closer to him just to find out that he was going trough your sketch book.

'Not bad but I don't look like that in a suit. The arms are way to short and the head is too small. You still need to learn how to draw bodies'

"Yeah I know that I'm not the best artist, you don't have to tell me that"

'No no, you're really good but as I said, you still need to learn how to draw bodies. The rest is really good and at least you drew my face right'

You just smiled at him but in that moment you both got a call. It was a group call (face time) from mikoto, Teruhashi, nendo and kaidou. You joined the call but kusuo declined so that it wouldn't echo because you were in the same room.

_________________________________________

                             Stinky toes
                             Group call...

You: "hello?"

Mikoto: "hiiii!!"

Kaidou: "heyy"

Nendo: "hello!!"

Teruhashi: "hi!"

You: "why did you call?"

Mikoto: "we'll wait till saiki joins the call"

You: "oh he declined the call because he's here with me. It would echo if we both joined"

Mikoto: "oh okay well, can he hear us?"

You: "yeah he's sitting right next to me. So what did you want to talk about?"

Mikoto: "I wanted to ask if yall want to meet up at someone's house and chill? It's really boring and it's better than being at home and doing nothing you know?"

Teruhashi: "Sure!"

Kaidou: "I'll come"

Nendo: "I'm also coming!"

You: "we can meet at My place if yall want to"

Mikoto: "Is no one at home?"

You: "I'm home alone. Well, except kusuo is here"

Kaidou: "Okay good we'll come now"

Teruhashi: "Okay, bye"

Mikoto: "yeah, byee"

Nendo: "bye"

                             Call ended
_________________________________________

'Now we have to wait 10 minutes till the first person arrives' kusuo said
"Yeah.. lets go downstairs and wait"

You both go downstairs and you turn on the light because it was really dark because of the clouds