it takes two/ chapter 6

You wake up to your alarm annoying you.
You stand up and go make yourself ready
'I hope I make some new friends' you thought

You put your earphones in and start listening to your favorite song(s) while eating breakfast. You make yourself a lunch and put it into your bag. You go outside and see saiki leaving his house. You both start walking. Some minutes later saiki decides to break the silence "what are you listening to?" You don't answer, you just give him the right side of your earphones an you both continue walking.

You two arrived at the school and went inside.
"What class you going to?" You ask, hoping you were in the same class so that you at least had one friend in your class. " 11C and you?" He said "oh good me too"

You walked up the stairs and it reminded you of something. "Hey, do you think of what I'm thinking?" You ask saiki "don't make me remember" after that saiki was in his own thoughts thinking about something.

"Okay I have to go to the teachers room for the teacher to pick me up. Do you know where it is?" You ask saiki. "Hm what did you say? Oh yeah I know where it is come with me I'll show you" 'Wow I think that was the longest sentence I've ever heard saiki say' you thought

You were now infront of the teachers room waiting for the teacher. 4mins later later a teacher came out and he took you with him into the classroom.

Teacher: "Hello class! I've got some news for ya! We've got a new student! Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked you

"Right. Hello my name is L/N Y/N I am 15 years old and I hope that we get along together!

"Sit where ever you want L/N" the teacher said.

There where 3 places free. One was next to a girl with long blue hair that had weird yellow things around her like she was the sun, the other one was next to a girl with brown Hair . She looked like she was day dreaming. And the last seat was next to saiki. You didn't know which seat to take since you wanted new friends but also sit next to your friend.

You Sat down and looked at the two girls you choose not to sit next to. The brown haired girl was still daydreaming and the blue haired sun was looking angry at you as if you've done something bad. You turned to saiki and smiled at him . The lesson started now. It was a introducing lesson because a new student came. People introduced themselves to you and the lesson was finished fast.

The teacher left the classroom and while you waited for the new teacher to come you turned to saiki. "Why did you sit next to me?" He asked. "Because you're my friend. I expect you to introduce me to you friends later on during Lunch or something" you told him. "I dont have any friends" he said looking Ice cold at your face 'He's lieing' you thought. He was thinking about something again and you really wanted to know what made him think so much the last few days. "What are you thinking about?" You asked saiki. " do you want to come over to me after school?" He asked all of a sudden. "S-sure"

The next two lessons were going easy and fast. It was finally Lunch and you walked after saiki like a Baby duck to it's mother. You were at the canteen and you sat down on a round table which at least holded 8 people.you and saiki sat next to each other while waiting. you don't know what you're waiting for but you didn't mind. You Took out the lunch you made this morning. "Do you have nothing to eat?" You ask saiki. "No" he simply answered. You gave him the other half of your Sandwich and waited for him to take it. He shook his head but you wouldn't take a no for an answer.
After he still didn't take it you pushed the Sandwich into his mouth, a little too hard and he got some Musterd on his cheek. You started apologizing non stop and you told him you'd clean it up. You took a tissue and began to clean saikis face.

Before you could finish you saw some people walking your way. 'Oh no! Are they bullies? I'm scared... what should I do?!' You thought while grabbing saikis arm really tight without noticing out of fear. "Hey pal how you doing? I see, you made yourself a new friend" said a tall weird looking guy to saiki. He had a butt Chinn and had funny looking hair. "No no nendo ,that isn't his friend.. that is his girlfriend! Look at how she's grabbing his arm it's so cute! also i saw her cleaning up his face before we came !!" Only then you start realizing that you've been holding on saikis arm. You immediately let go of his arm and apologized again very often. You were red out of embarrassment.

The two guys sat down at your table and started eating their lunch you also ate your half sandwich and saiki ate his. He didn't want to throw it out. It would be such a waste. "This actually tastes good" you hear saiki say. That made you happy and you smiled at him.

Suddenly you saw that blue haired sun girl come to your table and sit down next to saiki.
She started talking to him but he just continued eating and ignoring her. "Oh I see you took something for lunch with you today. You haven't done that for 8months & 5days! 'Creepy'
"No I gave it to him." You said looking over at her. She looked angry. Really angry.

"Sooo... what's yall's name?"You asked them
"I'm nendo" the tall guy said with a big smile on his face. "I can't tell you my name or the dark re-" "his name is Kaido" nendo said while cutting him of "NENDOOO!!"

The ball rang and you went back to the classroom the rest of the school went pretty normal.

-after school-

Nendo,Kaido, weird blue sun girl, saiki and me walked home together

"Whats your name?" You ask the blue sun girl.

"Oh my name is Teruhashi kokomi" she said Givin you a smile. ' where is that angry face you gave at me?' You thought

After walking for like 4 mins

Teruhashi had to go a different way from now and she said goodbye to us

2 mins later kaido and nendo said goodbye too.

Now it was just you and saiki

"Should I come over right now or later?"You ask saiki.

"I dont care. Come whenever you want to" he answers.

You decided to come right now.

You both arrived and saiki opened the door.

Hello Mr. And Mrs. Saiki!

"Oh please just call us bye our first names sweetheart. And hello"

You and saiki went up to his room.

'Pretty basic room but i didn't expect anything else 'thought to yourself

"Wanna play a video game?" He asks you

"Sure! What you've got?"

"I have this one game I wanted to play for some time now. The thing is that you can only play it with two people.. sooo... wanna play that?" Saiki asks.

(The game name us "it takes two" for the
People that don't know: it's a game about a small family but the parents don't love each other anymore. They are getting a divorce and the daughter doesn't want that to happen. The girl has a "book of love" and she tries to make them fall in love again but accidentally turns them into puppets. The book makes them do stuff together to fall in love again.)

They start playing it together for quite some time not realizing how late it was getting.

"Oh its getting really late.. I should go back home" you said. Saiki just looker at you with no expression on his face. "K" 'Is this a "who can talk more dry?" competition or what?'You thought kinda annoyed at saikis answer

SAIKIS POV

It was quite fun playing with Y/N.
Mostly because she wasn't talking or thinking much.

"Oh its getting really late.. I should go back home"Y/N said

This was my chance!
I had to make sure that the thing that happend wasn't just in my head. I have to put down my glasses and look at her.

I take off my glasses while closing the TV we just played with
I see Y/N looking at me and I look back
'Why is she not stone? How is this possible?'
I look all over her to to see if she really wasn't turning into stone.

"Eh saiki?"
"You can go now" I tell her

'Maybe there is something wrong with my Petrifiction power' I thought

I went after Y/N

Downstairs I saw kusuke and I was annoyed.

"I'm gonna go now! Bye kurumi ,bye kuniharu!" "Bye sweetie! Get home save!" Mom said and Y/N smiled and nodded. She waved kusuke goodbye and looked at me smiling and saying goodbye.

After she was gone I looked at my brother
"Kusuke we have to talk"

-----☆-----☆-----☆-----☆-----☆-----☆-----☆-----
7 Chapters already!

-1572 words