Telepathy /chapter 9

-the next morning-

Y/Ns POV

You wake up as always and get ready. You hoped that not too many people ask you what happpend yesterday because you yourself don't know what you had yesterday and why you were so cold..

You are finnished getting ready and you go downstairs to make something to eat when you suddenly see saiki standing there.

Saiki:" Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
He had that bored and uninterested look on his face.

You:"good morning.. yeah I did..but why are you here?"

Saiki:" I woke up too early and couldn't sleep so I just decided to get ready instead. When I was finished I still had some time left so I decided to go over to your house incase you wake up late again."

You:"how did you get in?"

Saiki:"remember yesterday? The flowers?"

You:" oh r-right"
You got a bit red at the thought of what happend yesterday and how close you and saiki were.

Saiki:" I made us breakfast"

You:" Ooo what did you make?"

Saiki:" pancakes"

You:" yay thank you saiki!!"

Saiki:" no problem. Now come here. It's ready"

You both sat down and began to eat

You:"wow this really tastes good! You are very good at cooking"

Saiki:" thank you. I learned from my mom."

You:"I'm guessing that your mom's food always tastes good?"

Saiki nodded

-after eating up-

Saiki:"we still have 5 minutes. Do you want to go now or wait inside till those 5mins are over?"

You:" Let's go a bit earlier today"

Saiki nodded.

You both were putting on your shoes and started walking.

Saiki:" you know, I really enjoyed yesterday"

You:"me too! It was very comfortable and I felt so much better afterwards!"

After talking about it for a bit you already saw the school. You were about 20 meters away when you suddenly heard billions of voices in your head. Your head hurt so bad and you couldn't stand straight anymore because of it being so loud and confusing. You then fell over and saiki caught you.

"OUCH IT HURTS SO BAD! MAKE IT STOP ! ITS SO LOUD! OW! I DONT LIKE IT! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" You screamed in pain

Saiki then carried you and ran in the other direction back home. Your eyes were getting teary because of the pain.

You opended your eyes to see saiki with a worried look and out of breath not being able to run any farther but he continued to run.

Saiki then brings you into his house and lays you down on his bed.

"I'm gonna bring my brother. He'll know what to do" saiki said as fast as possible so that your pain would get better.

Saiki went into kusukes room hoping that he would be there.

In the meantime things got very bad and you passed out.

SAIKIS POV

I brought kusuke into my room and told him what happend. He told me to wait a sec and he searched trough my drawer. He pulled out an extra piece of my controll device. Y/N looked like she was uncomfortable while being unconscious, like she had a nightmare.
I sat down and put her head on My lap.