the other neighbor/chapter 24

KUSUOS POV

"Oh, Saiki!"
I turned around to face hiroto
"What are you doing Here? I thought you'd be at Y/Ns house?"
"I'm buying chocolate."
"Oh okay, well I'm gonna go now. Y/N asked me to come over"
"Wait. I'll come too"

And with that hiroto payed and so did I.

On our way back to Y/Ns house, it was completely silent except hirotos overly loud thoughts
'Why did he have to come with me?'
'What did he buy the chocolate for?'
'I wonder why Y/N called me over? Maybe she missed me?'
'I remember the first time me and Y/N met!'
'I wonder what shes got planned for the day'

Finally after about 10 minutes we were at the front door of Y/Ns house.
'Isn't he going to knock?' Was the first thing that came to hitotos mind as I stood at the front door. But instead of knocking, i just opened the door with an extra key that Y/N gave me and I was immediately greated by Ken.
"Kusuoooo!!" He came running to me and gave me a quick hug
"Kenny, I was gone for half an hour or so"
I just patted his head and bent down a little bit to be on the same height. Meanwhile hiroto was taking off his shoes and jacket.
"Here." I pulled out a small bar of chocolate and handed it to Ken.
"Thank youuuu!!" He, once again, gave me a quick hug and ran to another room to get Y/N.

Not long after, Y/N came to the living room and greeted hiroto
"Hello haru!! I'm glad you could make it. I wanted you to meet someone! Kenny, you can come out and introduce yourself"
Ken walked out from behind Y/N. He was the complete opposite of what he was 2 mins ago, even though hiroto already saw how Ken greeted me and how I gave him the chocolate .

"Hello! Ken, right?"
Ken slowly nodded, still unsure if he should trust him.
"Well nice to meet you Ken! My name is Haru Hiroto and I am a friend of Y/N"
"Hello" was the only thing Ken said before he started walking towards the couch next to hiroto.

Ken turned on the TV and watched a Show about Electricity. Y/N motioned hiroto to go sit next to Ken with her hand and so he went to Ken and sat quietly next to him.

Hiroto: "oh, you don't know how to change Chanels? Give me the remote. I'll put on Teletubbies for you"

Ken: "what? No-"

Ken was interrupted by hiroto taking the remote and switching the chanels.

Ken: "I want to continue watching my series!"

Hiroto: "Chill, I'm opening it right now. See? I opened your series, Teletubbies!"

Ken: "No! I want my electric show!"

Hiroto: "are you sure? Teletubbies suits your age better"

Ken: "I'm 12. Not 5"

Hiroto: "fine. I'll open your series again"

After about 10 mins of searching through the Chanels, which were now all mixed up because of hiroto, they finally found the Chanel Ken's series was supposed to play on but instead it showed end credits.

Ken: "Nooo!! I really wanted to watch that episode!"

Me: "don't worry Ken. You can watch it later on. I know a website"

Ken let out a relieved sign and turned to hiroto, slightly frowning.
"This wouldn't have happened if you'd let me watch my series in peace"ken said, sounding a little bit angry.
"I just opened the thing which I thought you would be more interested in. Electric is so boring and I'm sure you would've rather watched something else." Hiroto tried reasoning
"I really like electric so it would be nice of you if you'd let me do my stuff alone."
"Okay. I apologize"