fight /chapter 29

Y/Ns POV

Sweat is dipping down your chin, vision blurry because of tears. You are on the floor, leaning against you bed, re-thinking the dream you just had.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"STOP CRYING! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOMENT WORTH TO BE CELEBRATING. A NEW MEMORY FOR US TO REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF OUT LIVES!"

"Y-you just sta-stabbed m-"
Blood was coming out of her mouth before she could even finish her sentence

"Y/N, why don't you come here? I have a surprise for you! Mommy loved her surprise and I'm sure you'd love yours too!"

The male was now coming towards you, leaving the female on the ground of the living room floor, bleeding to death

"Y/N, my precious daughter, I know a way we all can be together, forever! You, kenny and mommy and daddy! Wouldn't that be just great?"

The man was now only a meter away. He slowly crouched down before continuing,
"It will only hurt a second. After that, everything will be fine. I promise"

He then took your arm and pulled you closer. You tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. Before you could even think about how to escape him, he had brought his hand with the knife closer to your chest.

He slowly gripped onto the knife tighter and pulled it slightly away before raming it back to your chest. But before it could hit you, everything went black.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The pictures in your head just wouldn't stop. You tried calming down but that just made it worse.

You started shaking and tears were rushing out of your eyes. That scene of your father stabbing your mother replayed over and over in your head. Your hands started hitting your head, hoping that it would make your thoughts stop but it didn't help any.

You tried standing up, only for you to fall back onto your knees. You automatically started scratching all over your arms, leaving some scratching marks behind. You could barely breathe anymore, your heart beating like crazy.

You were in such a panic, you didn't even hear the door bell ring

KUSUOS POV

'Huh? That's weird? Why isn't she answering the door? There's no way she could've went out this early in the morning. Maybe I should take my ring off to check on her? I mean, I have the key to her house but I don't know if I can just go inside... whatever, I'll go inside'

I went to take the key from my pocket and opened the door.

"Y/N?"

No response

I checked the rooms to hopefully find her but after I checked the first floor and not find her, I went to the stairs.

Before I even arrived at the top, I could hear some sniffles from Y/N room.

"Y/N!?"

I ran up the rest of the stairs and to her room. I opened the door to find her on the floor, crying and repeatedly hitting her head with both her hands.

"Y/N, no, stop it!"

I went to her and crouched down, taking both her wrists and stopping her from hitting herself.

She looked up at me and all I could see in her eyes was panic and sadness. She stopped crying when she saw me but soon started crying again.

I hugged her, trying to comfort her. She hugged back, gripping tightly on my t-shirt.