time/chapter

NO ONES POV

It was mid day and there was a H/C haired girl running across the street, her hands covering her face as tears run down her cheeks and drip onto the ground. Just as it seems she's getting out of breath from running too fast she comes to a stop infront of a house and walks into it.

Inside the house, the girl rushes upstairs to her room and jumps onto her bed, covering her face with the pillow. It didn't take long for the pillow her face was buried in to get soaking wet, but the girl didn't seem to care as she was too busy thinking about what had happend not long before she ran home. The words the boy she likes said to her were hurting her. She was mostly hating on him for breaking her trust but she couldn't stop herself from blaming herself for even trusting him in the first place. "At least now I know I can't trust anyone with my past" was what she'd tell herself over and over again, hoping to get her mind off of it all.

It was quite the same for a boy not too far away. Except there were less tears. Just regret. Another thing that was not the same, was hatred against another person. There was just hatred against himself. His mother leaving the room to get something, leaving him all alone, standing in the middle of the room. He moves to sit on his perfectly made bed. Soon after, he lays completely on his bed, staring at the white ceiling as a few tears run down the side of his face.

'I should let ku alone now...' was what was going on in kurumis mind.

Usually, both Teenagers' minds are filled with thoughts from around them but strangely, all they could hear at the moment were their own thoughts and regrets.

Y/Ns POV

you stayed up all night, not able to sleep. You were rethinking your whole life and all the decisions you've made that brought you to this.

You sometimes stood up to walk around the house and even ate dinner. You also stopped crying only for it to start again. You listened to music in hopes that it would distract you.

And so, time passes and it's 5 in the morning. You were finally calmed down and also tired from all the crying and walking around so it didn't took long for you to fall asleep. And you slept for hours and only woke up at night to do your homework and eat something only for you to go to bed again.

NO ONES POV

Saiki on the other hand, was still laying in bed.
The same position.
For hours.
Eyes open and only closed to blink real quick.
Some people even went into his room to check up on him.

Once it was night and the whole family was ready to eat dinner, yes even kusuke who is visiting, saiki moved. He blinked twice and stood up. Without even changing his clothes, making his bed, brushing his hair or anything of that sort, he went downstairs. His tears had already dried. He had no emotion.

When he arrived downstairs, his mother greeted him With a bright smile since she was happy that her son finally went out of his room.

Saiki went to sit on his usual place at the table and his mother served him some curry and rice with some meat. He looked at it for a few seconds before he took his spoon and started eating. He made no eye contact with anyone and he only looked at his food. The table was completely silent except for the thoughts his parents had.

'I hope my little baby ku is alright...'
'I'm glad kurumi explained to me what happend'

And so on.

After seeing the thoughts of his mother replaying that scene of them screaming at each other, saiki lost his appetite. He placed his spoon down and stood up. Walking back upstairs to his room, saiki stood infront of his closed door. When opening his door, he broke the handle. He went on to try to push the door open but then it fell to the ground. Saiki walked over the door and went to lay on his bed. He was tired from all the thinking so he placed his glasses on his night desk and layed down. It was immediately uncomfortable so he took his pillow and started hugging it. Soon after he fell asleep.