[2] Hiro

Hey, I really hope I get a lot of reads and comments and all that stuff. But it probably won't never happen cuz I suck -_- anyways here's chapter 2!
               Hiro p.o.v
"Hiro! Come here for a sec!" Aunt Cass called. I rolled my eyes. Didn't she know I was busy? (Doing what?) I walked down the stairs annoyed and walked towards the counter. "Aunt Cass, now's not really a good tim-"
Whoa.... She's.....whoa(he thinks u are cute! ^.^ lol! Yay!)

A girl about my age stood by the counter, with beautiful (long/short) h/c hair and memorizing e/c eyes. She was so cute, and beautiful, and pretty at the same time."Whoa.." I whispered softly.
Out of my thoughts, I walked up to the counter. The girl looked into my brown eyes. She just had those beautiful ones that you could get lost in. Then she smiled. Beautiful. "Hi," she said, still staring into my eyes. I blushed deep. "H-hey,"I stuttered.
Nice move Hiro! Oh shut up, Hiro.
Your p.o.v
A boy about 14 started to walk towards the counter I was standing at. My eyes widened.
Whoaaaaaa....
"He's cute," I whispered.
Dang it y/n! Don't say things like that!
He walked up to me at the counter. I started to blush. His black,messy hair fell above.. His eyes. They were so memorizing. I got lost in a trance when ever I looked into them."H-hi," is all I could say. "Hey," he said.
Stupid y/n! Hi? Seriously?! (those eyes tho! Notice how when they both here each other talk it sounds normal, to the other one but the other one is actually stuttering! (Its complicated)-3- yas! Love at first sight is happening!! ^_^) When suddenly Cass came back with my mom's donut and coffee, breaking the boy's and my connection.

Sorry its so short! Bye! ^.^